• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Farewell Yaqi !!!

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
If you go to Yaqi's website, you will find some disappointing news. Its sad but true, I would have to agree with the last paragraph in the final update. Thats all I really wanna say...I'm still kinda sad about it :( :dropatear

...In my book Yaqi is a legend in the tickling community :) :)

What book are you reading? What about Kuj? Is he in your book?:mad:

He said Yaqi is _a_ legend. Not _the_ legend. This leaves room for many more legends...

Besides, you gotta agree that Yaqi's personality is more amicable than Kuj’s.

;)

Knight Tickler

Kuj has been nothing but amicable to me. In retrospect, I don't know the Kuj everyone is refering to at this site. He has always been pretty cool to me.:confused:

I have to say that anyone (like Yaqi) who spends a majority of their time working to benefit us, deserves a lot of respect here. He spent the last year making a huge impact in the tickling community, we all need to remember that!

a few words

i would just like to say, since the subject of KJ was brought up and i've been meaning to say something about him for a while. While perhaps KJ has made some posts that could have been worded a bit better, i have chatted to him online, and i've alway's found him to very friendly and informative. When ever he was on and i asked him to chat he made time for me, basicly a nobody, and i really apreciate that. Anyway, enough about KJ.
It's a shame Yaqi has decided to leave the internet world, but perhaps he will be back. I certainly hope so. I'm very interested in the idea he is proposing for the document and i really do hope that it will be watched, and liked by the people who aren't into tickling. If nothing more, perhaps it will broaden the S/M vision to encorperate tickling more. I do hope that Yaqi returns though and wish him the best of luck with his plans.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back