• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite TMF posters

Frink

TMF Poster
I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I think I have my shortlist narrowed to 5 at the top. It was VERY difficult for me to get it down to that few, but I challenge others to do the same. ;)

The following 5 TMFers never cease to impress me with their style, class, grace, wit, personality, and/or (depending on the post) talent too. So I always go out of my way to read their posts. Many thanks!

(In no particular order....the priorities would change almost daily! LOL )

1) Dave2112
2) Haltickling
3) Kathy/TiB/TC Videos
4) evilqueen
5) MaxSpeer

With "honerable mentions" to Venray1 (Images Section) and nimrod (Video Reviews Section). (Slappy McGee used to be in my top 5, but he apparently no longer posts? :confused: )

Ok, so who are your current favorites? (I know it's difficult, but try to keep the list relatively short! :cool: )

My personal favorite is a gentleman named Alex Warfield. He may not post pics, clips, or stories, but hey, he's funny as shit!

Popularity Contest!!

Ooooh...always hated these in school too..lol!

Lemme see...you didn't even mention Strelnikov, red indian, tickler5150, JoBelle or Marauder....I think the list is everchanging and WAY too long for a group of 5...depends on my mood. :wow: Q

And there's VenRay, and shark...and scottickle...

Last edited:
Frink, I enjoy your posts at least as much as vice versa, except this one. This forum is no place for a popularity contest, it's just a place for a lot of fun and some serious discussions between all of us. Everybody should contribute as much as he/she likes to, and as long as posts are formulated in a civil, flame-free way, it's okay to say something not so popular as well. :cool:

perhaps....

Another direction for this thread to go would be to congratulate/thank those who we think have done a good job...not forgetting to state why? Just a thought.

Ann

Sorry folks.

I didn't want to offend....quite the opposite actually. I just wanted to give folks a chance to say thanks to people who may/may not have known how much their posts have been read and admired by others. I, for one, don't comment on most of the posts I read. I don't post NEARLY as much as I lurk....and I certainly know I'd never appear on anyone's "list" but that surely wasn't the point.

As I mentioned (or implied) before, my full "list" was/is quite long....and is not exclusive...and keeps changing. Hence the reason I thought this a challenging question. (Hey isn't there an awards/nominations section on this site for people in the tk community anyway?)

Anyway, please feel free to remove the thread entirely if it's seen as a "flame-inducing" ...lol. No hard feelings from me whatsoever ... :)

:cool:

Frink, the posts I like best are those from people who THINK before they click "Submit Reply". Not just people who agree with me either. Some have told me that I'm full of crap, and convinced me that they're right. (Not that it happens often, you understand.)

I think maybe Ann has the best idea. Thanks for writing serious, well thought out posts. I'm glad you're here.

Strelnikov

(Sheesh! Keep this up, and I'll lose my curmudgeonly reputation.)

My favorite poster is the person who lurks for a few months then finally decides to stand up and join the community.:D

My favorite poster is the one with the kitten clinging to the string and it says "Hang in there, baby!"

Oh wait, that's Marge Simpson's favorite poster...

(Sheesh! Keep this up, and I'll lose my curmudgeonly reputation.)
Don't worry, Strel, you'll always be a curmudeon to me. :p
Seriously, I enjoy your more engaging posts.....it's good to shake things up every now and again. :cool:

Oh wait, that's Marge Simpson's favorite poster...
LOL.... EQ, Dave are u both fellow Simpsons' fans?!? cool! :D
(I have a new signature in your honor. lol)
perhaps I should post a thread for "Favorite Simpsons Quotes?"
(Don't know if the other quotes will feel less 'popular' if they get left out, though :rolleyes: :p ) j/k :)

:cool:

Three of the Forum's best posters are Scooby, Bandt, and Venray1. I say this because I've seldom seen a "fluff" post from any of them. There's always something about their posts that adds to the community, wether it be new info on a ticklish celeb, or a rarely seen tickle pic.

a fluff post

(searches for name in thread and doesn't find it)
Oh, drat :( .

I wasn't really bothered by this thread, Frink. However, I knew I couldn't actually add to it substantively for fear of leaving people off the list. It makes me reflect on the fact that it's really a decent community with a lot of thoughtful people.

---Homer Simpson's attempt at immitating Mr. Burns---
:) ...and what's your first name Mr. Burns?
:idunno: I don't know.

i happened to see the master list....i was the 3738 most popular poster here..at the time i write this there were only 3737 members including myself...all i know is the next person that joins just better post better than me... :p

I could NEVER narrow it down to even 10 let alone 5. I find most of the regular posters here have something to add to the community in one way or another, whether I agree with them or not. Too hard to exclude anyone from my list.

Ven

who me...nooooooooo
by the way sorry to inform you that you were #3739 on the list. :p j/k

Yeah!

Frink wrote:

perhaps I should post a thread for "Favorite Simpsons Quotes?"

Do it, do it! There are so many Simpsons fans, and so many good lines. Only a "Favorite Married With Children Quotes" would rival it for popularity. :D

eq

Re: Yeah!

evilqueen said:
Frink wrote:

Do it, do it! There are so many Simpsons fans, and so many good lines. Only a "Favorite Married With Children Quotes" would rival it for popularity. :D

eq

Your wish is my command, my (evil)queen! ;)

or as Homer might say.... Wooohooo! :p

Re: a fluff post

CitY of MicA said:
(searches for name in thread and doesn't find it)
Oh, drat :( .

I wasn't really bothered by this thread, Frink. However, I knew I couldn't actually add to it substantively for fear of leaving people off the list. It makes me reflect on the fact that it's really a decent community with a lot of thoughtful people.

---Homer Simpson's attempt at immitating Mr. Burns---
:) ...and what's your first name Mr. Burns?
:idunno: I don't know.

It goes:

Homer-"Hellooooo, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.
Post office guy-"Okay Mr. Burns, what's your first name?"
Homer"......I don't know....."

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back