• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Con ... WOW! (F/F feet)

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I went to Fetish Con this weekend as an officially unofficial representative of MTJ Publishing. I only got to attend two of the four days of the con, but DAMN, IT WAS A BLAST!

I got to meet and talk shop with models like Eden Wells, Natalie Minx, Stacy Burke, Vivian Ireene Pierce, Christina Carter, Nyssa Nevers, Sienna Aldridge, Foot Goddess Dee, Jamie Daniels and Diana Knight. Local producers Fayth and Vesta (How lucky am I to be local to these two?) discussed some collaborations. I met legendary bondage photographers Jay Edwards and Jim Weathers. Famed comic artist George Perez was kind enough to critique my artwork (which he liked) and give me some pointers. All of them were very cool, very excited about my work and great to just chat with.

On Sunday, I had a custom shoot scheduled but due to prior commitments running long (shoot schedules were insane) both of my models couldn't make it. While searching for replacement models, my photog (the very cool A. Houston) happened upon Goddess Dee and Jamie Daniels ... who just happened to have some time free later that evening.

We did kind of a VU-style shoot, with Dee as the heroine and Jamie as the villainess. Having been there, let me tell you, these ladies have some of the most gorgeous-looking, nimble and animated feet I've ever seen. The slightest touches had them squirming and squealing, with toes scrunching, contorting and splaying everywhere! And the way they played their characters was delightfully campy and hilariously over-the-top. It was like watching an issue of Vellicatrices Unlimited come to life! IT WAS SO HOT! And the really funny part was that Dee, as the photog put it, "totally threw Jamie under the bus", by electing to be the one to get tortured first ... and be the one to get revenge.

Apparently, Dee had another shoot much sooner than Jamie and wanted to have some time for the rope marks to fade. Just the same, Dee REALLY let Jamie have it in her revenge tickle! She used a feather (which worked, BTW), an electric toothbrush, a paintbrush and even the heel of Jamie's shoe! I gotta say that being in the room while this was all going down was F**KING AWESOME! I may post a pic or two soon ...

Many thanks to Dee, Jamie, A. Houston and everyone who made my first Fetish Con an incredible and memorable experience!

~FTKL

So was this open to the public, or just for those who were in the industry?

Wait....all I got from all that was you met George Perez?!? Dude, thats really freakin' cool! I've been a fan of his work since I was a kid.
It cracks me up thinking of him being at the FetishCon. LOL

Very cool account of your "adventures" at Fetish Con , ftkl_haha. Can't wait to see the pics.

Thanks for sharing.

P.S. - I hope you asked George Perez to draw a picture of all the female members of the Avengers getting foot-tickled. lol

I too was also there. Sadly my work schedule only allowed me to make the "Laughing Stocks" demo, but was well worth it in my opinion. Been wanting to go for the past 2 years but something alwys got in the way. If ya get the chance next year to go then by all means Do so.

Look what George Perez drew on my feet....

Awesome, huh? I was in stocks while he was doing it and it tickled like crazy! :)

See Addie, for the rest of your life, you get to tell people that you were tickled by George Perez. Unintentionally so, perhaps, but still. Bet you never thought that would happen. ;)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back