• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FLYING FEATHERS PRODUCTIONS/MAGIC TOUCH PROD. What happened to FF Prod?????

Should Flying Feathers Productions come back??

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeuceBigalow

I am seriously wanting to know what happened to Flying Feathers Productions because that site was a great site with extremely ticklish models unlike the models who fake their ticklishness on FM Concepts and other sites. Flying Feathers had some real ticklish models on their site and they would outdo any other models in my opinion. What has happened to Flying Feathers Productions?? Did to guy who own it just give up on it??? Did he sell out and go to another company?? I really need to know what happened because I loved that site. I liked some of the models on it like Laurie, Virginia, Sandy, and K.C. Do they still sell their videos because I am very interested in buying their videos. For the people who don't know what site Im talking about go to www.geocities.com/flyingfeathersproductions or their old temporary site http://geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Hotel/5439/main.html and tell me if we should fight to bring this site and video productions back because the models on there would beat those models on FM Concepts that fake their ticklishness all the time.

Don from FFP works with me now, since we both live in the same city. I don't actually know what happened to his website, though. He never said anything to me about closing it. I'll ask the next time I talk to him.

Thanks MTPJeff. Ask him if he is still selling the videos, but ask him if the prices have gone down beacuse they are $40 plus $4 shipping and handling. I want to get at least 2 or three of those videos. The one with Laurie getting tickled is a hot one so is the one with Sandy getting tickled also! :)

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back