• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free-ky Friday at SINS Center 8/6

TickleChgo

Verified
Mrs. TC & I are planning to go to the SINS Center this Friday for Free-ky Friday. Any other ticklers or ticklees care to join us...??

Sorry for not posting sooner about the last Free-ky Friday at the SINS Center, but here’s what went down…

Mrs. TC and I were there, and we were soon joined by lovedemfeet and his fiancé, TickleWench. Lovedemfeet started things off by tying TW down to the lacing table. Lovedemfeet started in on TW, who was just clad in her bra and panties. Lovedemfeet invited me to join in, so I grabbed a Sonicare and went down to join lovedemfeet at her feet. Lovedemfeet also had a Sonicare, so TW was screaming pretty loud as we each applied a Sonicare to her. Lovedemfeet handed his Sonicare to me, and started to work on TW’s upper body. I kept working on her feet with a Sonicare in each hand, one on each foot. With me on each foot, and lovedemfeet tickling her underarms and ribs, she was going nuts.

I started getting pretty worked up, so I took Mrs. TC over to the mechanical spanking bench (see the attached picture) and I started to strap her in. She was wearing a spaghetti-strap top and these loose, silky, knee-length harem pants. I removed her sandals, so her bare feet were sticking out, toes down. I started tickling her bare feet with my fingers, and then pulled out a couple of long stiff feathers. I ran them over her back, neck (a killer spot), and, of course, her bare feet. After that, I began to use the Sonicare on her.

In the meantime, lovedemfeet let TW up from the lacing table. Apparently, TW’s loud laughter caught the attention of one of the club’s regular dommes who recognized her laugh from a previous encounter. So, TW and the lady led lovedemfeetover to the St. Andrew’s cross next to me. By now, he was now in just his boxers, and tied him to the cross

It was quite a scene – I was working over Mrs. TC on the spanking bench, while two ladies were working over lovedemfeet on the cross. Male laughter, female laughter – ahhh, music to my ears.

I took out the Hitachi wand and began to apply it between Mrs. TC’s legs while tickling her thighs and butt. Her ass wiggled back and forth so cutely when I did that. I moved around to the head of the spanking bench and reached down and over Mrs. TC to tickle her pits, ribs and tummy. I pointed out to my comrades next to me how cute her ass wiggled when I tickled her back, and next thing I know, the three of them are on Mrs. TC. Lovedemfeet and TW each took a foot and the other lady used her nails on Mrs. TC’s back. I worked on Mrs. TC’s upper body and then reached down to once again apply the Hitachi wand between her legs. After a little bit of this, she was spent.

All in all, a pretty good night at SINS.

Epilogue – I worked at SINS the next night, and was just hanging out in the lounge. One of the regulars was recounting to another how good the previous Friday night was. Among the things he mentioned, he noted with a nod to me that a “few of your ticklers showed up.” Looks like we’re starting to make an impression at the Club.

Attachments

• bench.jpg
    bench.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 37
Addendum: you left out the part where TickleWench and Nikki bound me to the lacing table and tickle tortured me with their astounding nails. I was a sweating mass of exhaustion after 15 minutes...and loving every minute of it. They could have gone longer...perhaps next time. The worst part: they left me erect without release.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back