• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

German Shopping Channel Massage Gun (Nylon/bare feet)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

Came across this one the other day - the presenter(s) seem to really love the fact they get to use the massage gun on the same model again, and again and again!

Sometimes she is ticklish, sometimes not. But you can tell that the presenters, especially the super-hot blonde presenter, are using it on her feet in a way that they are clearly trying to tickle her as much as possible.

I like the concept that they would know that this was going to be a segment before they went on camera, maybe they teased her about it beforehand, and there are like six different times that they do the same segment, with the same model:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzXX1ugQQtY

This is fantastic! It's nice to see one so extended and like you said, repeated. Thanks for passing it along.

Pearl TV...when I first seen these people on Youtube, I thought it was some kind of foot fetish related thing. Then come to find out that it's a real shopping channel. Always loved Germany.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back