• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend stuff

Paultickler

4th Level Red Feather
Why a lot of people here post only their gf's feet being tickled and never a real big suffering face?

I don't know you but one of the things (if it's not the best) I enjoy of tickling is the 'lee suffering laughing face!

'cuz some people (like me) don't have the cash to get a tripod. especially one of those nifty ones that are remote control. so, we do with what we can.

This site has alot of foot fetish folk. Some reason or the other tickling is a vessel to them for feet. Sometimes, heck, usually with the people here feet actually surpass their tickle-lust.

So in essence, the tickling is just a vehicle for their love for feet. Hence more pictures of feet than laughter. This is how I've seen it for the last 6 years or so, and I accept it as part of the board. Heck look at the pic we've had in the TMF banner for almost a decade.

That said, I'm not entirely into feet myself. I find everything about women attractive. There is beauty in alot of things. Feet is one of those things that take a subtle eye to enjoy. I can see why people like them, but they are no different than a woman's hands to me, other than the fact that feet are usually hidden in shoes and socks so they have that allure to some.

Beauty in everything.

Last edited:
Ace Riley said:
This site has alot of foot fetish folk. Some reason or the other tickling is a vessel to them for feet. Sometimes, heck, usually with the people here feet actually surpass their tickle-lust.

So in essence, the tickling is just a vehicle for their love for feet. Hence more pictures of feet than laughter. This is how I've seen it for the last 6 years or so, and I accept it as part of the board. Heck look at the pic we've had in the TMF banner for almost a decade.

damn you and your logic!
but you are right. i happen to be one of those "foot-fetish" folk *gasp!* *shock!*, but when i am the only camera guy, it is difficult to get all the details.

cloudgazer2k said:
damn you and your logic!
but you are right. i happen to be one of those "foot-fetish" folk *gasp!* *shock!*, but when i am the only camera guy, it is difficult to get all the details.

Oh yeah, from a technical standpoint, that is rather tough. I ain't blaming you. :3 Hard to get those long shots, especially if you're trying to get your tickling fingers in the shot.

It'd be alot easier if someone else was doing the tickling, but then you'd just be snapping pictures. :upsidedow

I'd burst :happyfloa

Just tossing my viewpoint on the whole reason why there are more feet focused pics on the TMF than most anything else. It's not a bad thing, just a fact of the board. Some people get it, some people don't. ^.~

It's hard to take a picture of your girlfriends face as she's laughing while you're tickling her Paul. Use your imagination. ^.~

There's also the possibility that they, for some reason, think that posting a picture of their girlfriend's face on an internet fetish forum isn't safe.

Fire Sprite said:
There's also the possibility that they, for some reason, think that posting a picture of their girlfriend's face on an internet fetish forum isn't safe.
My first thought exactly. A no-brainer, really. Imagine the mortification of being asked by a family member, friend, or co-worker if "that was you?" on "that tickle website". Pretty simple math, people not wanting to risk that.

AffectionateDan said:
My first thought exactly. A no-brainer, really. Imagine the mortification of being asked by a family member, friend, or co-worker if "that was you?" on "that tickle website". Pretty simple math, people not wanting to risk that.

if there are others in my family or hers, or other ticklephiles among our friends, i'd be surprised.
but, i know a lot of people never use nicknames on places like these, and it makes it easier to come upon a "naughty" picture on accident. but, no one in my circle outside of this forum of any of the other bondage/fetish groups i hang with know us by our online names, so i don't worry.

AffectionateDan said:

Yeah I just had a "Dee-dee-deeee" moment there.

That's just common sense, but it had to be said.

Ace Riley said:
Heck look at the pic we've had in the TMF banner for almost a decade.

For record, the earliest this site was captured by the archives was
May 16, 2001, almost 6 years ago, with the link below ;)

http://web.archive.org/web/20010516010448/http://www.ticklingforum.com/

And the earliest the precursor
http://web.archive.org/web/20010123231400/http://pub34.ezboard.com/bpsychosticklingmedia
was Jan 2001.

(more feet, different image)
I think that feet are a more defined area (say, than the ribs) which people
will immediately identify, and if there are fingers or a feather there, there
is an immediate association with tickling. But I have no idea why they were
chosen. I wasn't at that decision.

Lee

I agree... as a newbie

Ace Riley said:

That said, I'm not entirely into feet myself. I find everything about women attractive. There is beauty in alot of things. Feet is one of those things that take a subtle eye to enjoy. I can see why people like them, but they are no different than a woman's hands to me, other than the fact that feet are usually hidden in shoes and socks so they have that allure to some.

Beauty in everything.

Tickling is really about feet tickling, toe/arch sucking at least here; I could not me be more tickled about it either!

Yesss, i have a very ticklish belly, butt, sides and armpits... but something really erotic about a guy tickling my feet... especially during an "intimate moment"

Tara Toes

Quite understandable

Agree with both statements (somewhere up there)

I wouldn't want my face online at all, bad enough birthmarks & room/home settings may be recognized (yeah, call me chicken) :smilestar

and my earliest childhood associations with tickling had to do with the feet,
it's the most common mainstream image in media of all sorts... With cartoons or actors...

Not sure I'd like to see "suffering" faces anyway, I can only enjoy watching something (privately) if the person seems overcome with exquisitely unbearable pleasure, unless that's what was meant, just an aside. :idunno:

(That's the one aspect of Japanese art I don't like, actually; the faces aren't laughing, so perhaps we agree there as well...).

Ace Riley said:
Oh yeah, from a technical standpoint, that is rather tough. I ain't blaming you. :3 Hard to get those long shots, especially if you're trying to get your tickling fingers in the shot.

It'd be alot easier if someone else was doing the tickling, but then you'd just be snapping pictures. :upsidedow

I'd burst :happyfloa

Just tossing my viewpoint on the whole reason why there are more feet focused pics on the TMF than most anything else. It's not a bad thing, just a fact of the board. Some people get it, some people don't. ^.~

It's hard to take a picture of your girlfriends face as she's laughing while you're tickling her Paul. Use your imagination. ^.~

Yeah you're right!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back