• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giving Something Back to the Creative Tickling Community

I haven't gotten to look through the posts just yet Dave... since I know when I do, I will be doomed to be up the rest of the night.

But, I do have this, and only this to say.

You Sir, are the man, and always will be... the man.

:)

Just had a brief look over these (haven't yet taken the time to read it all, that takes a bit longer) and I must say you did a great job, Dave!

So far I really like the 'short stories', let's say the 2-3 pages with separate inventions. That shows diversity and creativity. Love it!

Good work!

Dave,
I have been following your work for years, and you have always been a fantastic artist.

I'm glad many of the newcomers here now know that you have always been a fantastic person as well.

I don't post often, (as I generally like it under my safe bridge) but I have always though you were a stand up guy.

Thank you.

I haven't gotten to look through the posts just yet Dave... since I know when I do, I will be doomed to be up the rest of the night.

But, I do have this, and only this to say.

You Sir, are the man, and always will be... the man.

:)

Thank you very much. I'm also a fan of yours, and I need to sit down, waste that night you're tlaking about and really dig into Agencies: Frontiers. Considering I'm part of the team working on Agencies, the "prequel/origin" angle is something that really interests me in this series. You're doing the saga justice, from what I've seen so far.

Dave,
I have been following your work for years, and you have always been a fantastic artist.

I'm glad many of the newcomers here now know that you have always been a fantastic person as well.

I don't post often, (as I generally like it under my safe bridge) but I have always though you were a stand up guy.

Thank you.

In all the years I've been creating fetish art and writing fiction, one thing always made it worth it more than anything. The comments of people who rarely post. That's a special feeling, to give someone a reason to say something they usually don't. Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed these works.

Just had a brief look over these (haven't yet taken the time to read it all, that takes a bit longer) and I must say you did a great job, Dave!

So far I really like the 'short stories', let's say the 2-3 pages with separate inventions. That shows diversity and creativity. Love it!

Good work!

I always struggled with the OIB series in particular. Creating those twisted bondage devices is something dear to my black little heart and exactly what to put into each was tricky. Striking a balance between telling a story and showing off my creepy lil' collectibles was always a bit of a challenge. Glad you like them, though. More to come, I'm sure. ;)

No Dave thank you. Thank you very dearly

Seriously, all the thanks need to go to those who support our artists and writers. Without those who enjoy it, there's no reason to do what we do. :)

I usually dislike those 3D animations, but these are simply great ;)

Thanks, swords. I always try to make my artwork appeal to comic fans who usually aren't into Poser work or CGI. Sometimes, the technology available is so high, it's easy to get lost in. Art still needs to exist as a personal expression, regardless of the tools used. I try to create images that are less "photo-realistic" and more "comic panel", but with more depth.

Wow, thanks a lot Dave! That was incredibly generous of you!!! Amazing artwork too.

Dave, I'd like to thank you for such wonderful work that you've produced for the community. I've had these works for some time now and I've thoroughly enjoyed them, especially the ingenious bondage scenarios you excel at. I'm delighted that now more people will have an opportunity to see these great works. Thank you for all your hard work and your generosity!

Coming from someone I consider to be one of the most instantly recognizeable artists in the fetish community, that really means a lot ot me. Thank you very much. :)

Hey Dave!
So far I've not checked this post until today.
I've read your introduction and I completely agree.
I remember watching your art for the first time a few years ago, and being blown away (Having a nick referencing Canuck Prog Masters Rush meant bonus points in my book, too!), awaiting for new updates, you state not all of us have the resources to spend on this kind of material (I don't want to get into specifics regarding explaining the "outer world" this hobby of ours, but I can tell that the amount I spend monthly on music is large enough!!) I'm always looking for new updates from my favorite artists.
As you state, most artists do it "just for the kicks" not as a monetary gain, and I'm really grateful for that, it's very similar to the share music programs, most artists are ripped by record labels, here the artist delivers directly to the consumer and get first hand reply, how cool's that? Also, contunuing with the music references the artists here are like metal subgenres: some are like progressive, power, doom; others are like death, black, doom, but to each it's own, so far I'm always sure that when I'll visit this forum I'll get, at least, one new nice surprise.
You can check any or all of my posts, I'm always encouraging the artists for new stuff, I don't like all the stuff posted here, I've never been rude, aggressive or negative to any artists - I always give nice feedback to artists whose work I respect, because as you state we're a community and we need to support and stand by each other, I can not tell you the rush I felt when two of my personal favorites (Bandito and Snail Shell) took time from their heavy agendas and listened to some of my input... and ... they actually agreed to perform it!!
I dare not to call you my friend, because we've not arrange a friendship, but I can assure you, that I'm really satisfied with the work you're doing here - You've my respect and gratitude, a lot of people go to forums to "score" or play the ladies' man, sell "stolen-but-cheap" stuff, to rip off people with unasked business, or to be simply rude or offensive, here, thanks to people like you, we've a shrine, a temple to worship our sacred tickled girls.
Thanks for taking the time and patience to organize this, I'd love to be a more active member but I do what's on my hands to keep this a friendly, nice environment.
Thanks for your generosity...and tell me Sara will return!!! C'mon if all the crappy horror have sequels Sara deserve a return!)
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh

Wow, I don't know what to say. Thank you very much. :) Over the years, the meaning of what the Internet is has changed for me. I hear you about the personas and agendas and such...it works for awhile, but gets old fast. Eh, whattaya do?

But it's a great tool for open sharing, and that's what I hope to do with my creativity in our genre.

Sara will return...I've been working on some new stuff during my downtime. She's even gotten a bit of an upgrade, so to speak. Just a little tweaking of her look. ;)

Thanks again, I truly appreciate it, my friend. :)

I'm usually not one for 3D stuff, but I really like what you've produced; thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back