• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goth chick tickling videos?

Slappy McGee

TMF Expert
I am not sure if this should go here, in requests, or in video reviews, but I know this section gets a lot more traffic, so I put it up here, and hope it won't be banished to the realm of unanswered questions in another realm of the forum.....

I am looking into getting some videos in january, and I think I would really like to find a good video with a gothic looking girl getting tickled, I know paradise has one, and I know ticklechiq has one, and I think there are a few others floating around out there somewhere.... hell I would even like something just that had a pasty white chick with really dark hair being tickled... close enough :)

the problem is that I have not been able to find reviews of any of these videos, so what would really brighten my day would be if anyone who has seen any of these videos, or knows of any others that fit this category, would guide me down the long and winding road that is getting what I want in a video buy..... because nothing sucks worse than to have your excitement dashed by a crappy video.

or to keep this post here where it belongs (LOL in my opinion) feel free to share if you like tickling goth girls too, or any tickling experiences you have with them, or maybe if you are one of them,... or your favorite Anne Rice novel for all I care :)

Slap on friends, and thanks fo the help.

Yaqi has one on his site with a girl called Domina, she's a Goth chick.

Now, I'll wait patiently for The Pirate to chime in here.:D

You might want to look into Jeff's catalog at Magic Touch for anything featuring Ambrosia and the Ivy & Ambrosia Tag Team. They may not be card-carrying members of the Goth Chick Union, but if I were the doorman at Club Nosferatu, I'd let 'em in without hesitation.

thanks guys, I'll definately have to take those into consideration.

keep the ideas coming

Hello there! Goth girls? I know only of two vids starring them, and those two, alas, were already mentioned by you, Slappy. I feel your pain - it's horrid how little material there is out there. And me, being constantly surrounded by goths... It drives a man mad, I tell you! Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to ask one of them to do a vid... on the other hand, the results would probably be painful and not pleasant. I doubt that they'd want to star in anything kinky... (Thinking about that, this might explain the lack of material out there!)

IF ANYONE CAN FIND ANY MATERIAL WITH GOTHS AND/OR PUNKS, I'LL REWARD HIM WITH HALF MY KINGDOM AND THE HAND OF MY BELOVED SQUIRREL!

(Sure I chime in, Dave :veryhappy )

Tell you what, Marauder. I know how much you liked my story "There's Always Room For Jello" because of the Goth Chick. I'm going to write another centered around one of these delightful specimens of human nature just for you. Give me some time, though.

I'll take that half a kingdom as long as it includes some ticklish, submissive subjects of the female persuasion.

You can keep the squirrels.:cool:

ohhh, I see how it is

I ask about goth chicks, and Marauder gets a story written just for him..... where's the love, dave??

just messing with you.

Yes, Slappy, here we see, once more, how us Moderators are treated like royalty and stomp on you, the oppressed user! Rise up, I say! The revolution will come! Down with the gods! :D No honestly, I can't wait to read what you'll whip up, Dave! 'There's always room for Jello' was fantastic! See how excited I am! I end every sentence with an exclamation! My neighbors are telling me to stop screaming! So I will! ;)

I definitely want the squirrel. If there is goth tickling material out there, I will seek it out in return for the furry one.

"Don't Ticklish Me" has a goth girl but....

Hey Folks...
Lillith, the girl who is tickled in our debut video "Don't Ticklish Me" is a tried and true Goth girl that goes to all the goth clubs in LA on a nightly basis

BUT

I have to admit, that she doesn't really look the part in this video. You can probably tell from her makeup that she could be goth... but since she is in a cute pink "little girl" outfit.. you might not be able to tell...

Check it out for yourself though at our site http://www.bleufetishvideos.com

I have to also admit to a SERIOUS fondness for cute little skinny black eyed, black haired, goth girls myself... <veg> I'll have to be on the lookout for some for a future video.

OH, I almost forgot... our next tickling video we have coming out... actually does have a goth girl in it... her name is Shade Paine... she does most of the tickling but she gets it good in the end as well!! coming out soon...

Best Regards
MJ
BleuFetish Videos

Once I went to a Goth site on Yahoo looking for a goth gal in my state who would be willing to get paid if she did a tickling video..... no replies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back