• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Graduated with Masters Degree

paola paola

I can not believe it, but it's finally happened!
All the hard work during the past 3 + years has paid off...

I have earned a Master's Degree in Structural Engineering.
Now I get a some more capital letters in my job title.

Let the Celebration Begin !!!!

CONGRATS!!!! Let the celebration begin!!! May your new degree bring you prosperous opportunities in life!!! :rockon:

Congratulations, my dear. I know you worked hard for this.:clap: So what are your plans now??

Congrats paola - may your degree serve you well!

Congratulations. Hard work always pays off.

From one Texan to another, congratulations! All the best in your future endeavors.

congratulations on achieving your goal! All your hard work and sacrifice has paid off. Way to go

Congratulations, my dear. I know you worked hard for this.:clap: So what are your plans now??

Thank you so much Bill, you ol' Sweeheart!

I firmly believe a nice long vacation is in order, so 5 of us friends in our graduating class have decided to go mountain biking / hiking / rafting / adventure camping in Colorado.

My current job was kind enough to grant me a leave until July 6th, with 3 of those weeks paid vacation as their gift to me! I am speechless !!!

Organizing and planning now. We are looking to break up our adventure with a couple of Urban retreats in Denver/Boulder & Colorado Springs.

Any good ideas ???

Well done! I know how difficult that can be and only someone who is smart and truly tenacious will obtain their Masters! Congratulations

Congrats on your achievement Paola! Im just about to finish my 2nd course in grad school tomorrow night so I hope to be in your spot next summer but for now, job well done and all the best to you in whatever you do!

Congratulations!

I'm well aware of how tough grad school can be.

Congratulations! Graduate school is not for the squeamish! Glad you came out on top! :rockon:

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back