• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guess What I FOUND!

Dirkman

TMF Regular
One of the first series of pictures I saw when I got on the net was of a black haired teacher with black glasses tickling the feet of a hot girl dressed in a school uniform. There were probably 5 or so pics from the series. For years on a.m.t. I've seen people ask "where the hell are those pictures from?" Well I have found it.

The pictures are from a Close Up Concepts Video "www.closeup-inc.com"called "Tough Teacher Pained Pupil". Once you get access to their site, put in a search for "tickle" and you will find it. I no longer have the pictures from the series so if someone here knows what I'm talking about, I'd love to see a repost of those pics. There is one pic of it at the close up site.
Dirk

This is my first post here so I hope this helps. I don't have the pictures either but you can find them at a web site called "Alaska Tickles." Sorry I don't have the address, but I will find it and post it here.

hope this is going to work

I'm creating a website on Angelfire for the moment, and im putting the pix up right now. Ill send the address through as soon as possible.

keep yer fingers crossed...

Wow, those are great I had never seen some of those. Thanks alot

cool

i've been looking for for that one for awhile
I hope some one has clips of the tickling part

Every soul has a destiney
But a Darksoul makes his own

Has anyone scene the video? Is it any good? Is it still availible to buy?

Did she just get her feet tickled or was it upperbody as well? I seem to remember seeing her get her armpits tickled or something..

Saw The Video

Saw the Video "Tough Teacher Pained Pupil" today "Close Up Concepts". For upperbody fanss, this girl shrieks and laughs gloriously, but it was questionable on her feet. When the "Contessta" started tickling her feet, she also kept tickling her ribs, I honestly don't think she was that ticklish on her feet. The scene lasted for 5 to ten minutes, overall not bad, at least the plot was kind of cool. Lets just say the pictures in this case out did the actual video.

hey where did u see the video from. tell us what website its at

champ said:
hey where did u see the video from. tell us what website its at

I already did. Scroll up to my first post and I give the title, the company, their website, and how to find the video at the website. anything else?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back