• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Half Life 2

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
Alyx Struggled, but knew it was no use. She wasn’t going to free herself. Not that freeing her would help, considering she was in a stalker stower (poison headcrab antidote to whoever gets the reference. Also, poison headcrab behind you) several klicks above the ground in the citadel. She had made great headway after splitting up from Gordon during the uprising, only to get knocked out and wake up in this damn thing. And for some reason, she wasn’t fully sealed in it. Her arms were above her head with her wrists crossed, and there was only three steel bands trapping her, one across her wrists, one across her waist, and one across her ankles. All she could do was sit there as she was carried to an unknown destination, and hope they didn’t decide to release her before she got there. Finally, after several minutes, she was brought to a wall with a round indent in it, which opened up to admit her to a medium sized room before sealing shut again. And there, right in front of her, was the one person she hated more than anything.

“Traitor” she uttered with pure hate in her voice.

“Look Alyx, just give me a chance to explain” replied Judith Mossman, standing right in front of her. “I only helped them so they would spare Eli and you”

“Oh, of course, let’s turn us over to Breen so he won’t hurt us. Good plan”

“Maybe one day you’ll appreciate my actions. In the mean time, you’re scheduled for interrogation.”

“I’ll never talk. Unlike you”

“They don’t want more information, they just”

“I guess you gave them they’re fill”

“Let me finish. They just want to interrogate you for the hell of it. But I have two piece of good news. First, I’ll be the one doing it”

“Guess you got promoted form betraying your race to torturing them”

Ignoring her, Mossman replied “Second, I’ve convinced them tickling is an effective form of torture”

At this, Alyx’s blood went cold. She wasn’t really going to tickle her, was she? Growing up as the daughter of Eli Vance, Alyx had taken a very active part in the resistance, and could tolerate physical pain. But she was hyper ticklish. She was also caught in a debate whether to continue acting tough, or drop her façade and beg Judith not to. Before she could decide, however, Mossman’s (don’t you love how I keep switching between first and last names) hands were under her jacket, fingers wiggling against her ribs, her Black Mesa shirt offering little protection. Alyx was instantly in hysterics, trying as hard as she could to move away from the tickling digits, to no avail. The steel bands held firm (duh). Mossman moved her [freakishly large] hands up and down her sides, before switching to kneading, making her squeal with ticklishness.

Though it didn’t prevent her from being tickled, her struggling did have one effect. It made her shirt ride up, exposing her bare midriff. This made too tempting a target for Judith, and she began skittering her fingers over it, sending Alyx into fits of giggles. Said giggles increased when she began to rotate her finger around her bellybutton, sending her into spurts of ticklish laughter. Said laughter went from spurting to screaming when she dipped her finger again, tickling Alyx to no end. Her nails had just been perfectly manicured in preparation for this, making it that much more effective. Not one to let something go to waste, she put her other hand to work scratching her sides, making her scream even louder, and struggle harder. After a few minutes, she switched hands, catching her other side off guard and tickling her even worse than the first hand.

Then, she finally stopped, to Alyx’s relief. Said relief vanished the moment Mossman pulled her jacket up her arms, attaching it to the band across her wrists via some large magnets placed on it, such that the whole thing was bunched up at her wrists, revealing to things. One, her Black Mesa sweater had had the sleeves cut off. Two, she had smooth, exposed, ticklish looking armpits.

“Oh, please, don’t do my armpits, anywhere but there, they’re almost the most ticklish part of my body!”

“Well, that’s the point. Besides, as I mentioned, this is for your own good.”

That signaled the end of that discussion, as Alyx helplessly fell back into laughter when Mossman started to wiggle her fingers in her hyper ticklish armpits. Alyx could barely even form words before, now she couldn’t even try. All she could do was struggle in vain and helplessly laugh. Said struggling and laughter increased when Mossman began to scratch her smooth hollows, tickling her worse then she had been tickled so far. She soon dropped the tickling level down, just lightly stroking her nails up, and fingers down, but against Alyx’s armpits, even that tickled like hell. Then, she finally stopped, and hit a nearby button, causing the platform to lower and rotate so Alyx was laying horizontally a bit above waist level.

Judith walked over to her knees, giving them a quick tickle and making Alyx giggle, but her true target became apparent when she stripped off Alyx’s shoes and socks, revealing flawless feet. Alyx, meanwhile, was too scared to beg her not to. Despite her tomboyish personality, she took great care of her feet, and as a result, they were quite sensitive, and super ticklish.

“You said your pits were one of your most ticklish places. I take it your feet are the most ticklish period? It looks like you take good of them.”

“Please, tickle my pits all you want!” said Alyx, regaining her ability to form words “I’ll do anything, just don’t touch my feet!”

“I’m sorry, Alyx, I really am, but I have no choice either. Just accept the inevitable” and with that, she began to wiggle her fingers against Alyx’s smooth soles, making her burst out laughing. Though it was obvious this tickled more than almost anything she had endured so far, it was also clear she could be tickled quite a bit more, and as such Mossman began to scratch her soles, making her scream with laughter.

“That’s better. Now tell me, are your toes ticklish?”

“No! Anywhere but my toes” Alyx managed through her laughter “there the worst place”

“You probably shouldn’t have said that. We’re being monitored, and now I’ll be expected to tickle them. I’m sorry. With that, she began to scratch just below her toes, making her laugh her hardest yet. She found she could avoid this by scrunching them up, but Mossman remedied this by using one hand to hold them back ,and the other hand to tickle them, stopping only to switch feet. Then, she took out a red feather (you knew it had to happen) and began to saw it between her toes. Alyx tried to grab it with said toes, but it tickled to much to move them, so all she could do was laugh like crazy. Finally, she stopped.

Alyx looked up to see a Vortigaunt standing in the door way

“The Dr. Breen wishes to speak with the Judith Mossman”

“And what of Alyx”

“I am to take over the interrogation of the Alyx Vance”

“Go easy on her” she said as she left the room. The Vortigaunt walked over to Alyx. “I am sorry to have to do this to the Alyx Vance, but it is better than the alternative” With that, he began to tickle her sides with his claws, making her squeal with laughter. However, this was a welcome change compared to having her feet tickled. However, he soon increased the stakes.

He held a hand over her body, and a wave of blue lightning shot out. However, rather than hurting her, it triggered very specific nerve endings (guess which ones); tickling her worse than anything she had endured that night. Unknown to her, it (do they have genders ) technically wasn’t really tickling her, just making her body think she was being tickled. That was of little comfort to her as it hovered its hands over her ribs, and eventually her armpits, making her scream so loud she could have broken glass. But the Vortigaunt ignored her and continued its tickling, eventually moving down her legs (which she had no idea could be tickled) until it reached her feet. She nearly died right then and there. It felt like a billion feather and a billion nails were all running all over her feet, across her soles, and worst of all, between her toes. And no matter how tight she scrunched them, it didn’t help. Then, it finally stopped. However, when Alyx opened her eyes, she saw the scariest thing she had ever seen. The Vortigaunt had its arms raised, as if charging its energy attack. But it was charging blue energy. When it struck, it tickled every inch if of her body, front to back, sides, feet, pits, face, even arms, nothing was spared from the relentless tickle assault. It even managed to give her some stamina, meaning it took a whole half hour before she mercifully passed out (seems a lot of my/anyone’s stories end that way).

Commentary

The original story had Alyx being tickled by a Vortigaunt as a method of her recovery in episode 2, with her straddling her waist, tickling her sides with his claws, and using his middle hand to wielding a feather duster against her exposed chest. I eventually came up with the idea of him doing it to torture her, so the combine wouldn’t do anything worse. This led to the idea of using Mossman.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back