• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy New Year! A wish for 2024...

kucheeku

TMF Master
Happy New Year to you all and the best for you in 2024!

I want to share my wish for the new year, but first a little bit of background.

I've been into men's feet and tickling since I was 5 years old. I loved tickling guys whenever I was able to help solidify a growing friendship I developed with them. Over the years, if I had to count how many guys I've tickled--from a two-second poke on the ribs to a 6-hour bondage/tickle session--I would have to say it's probably close to 100.

Now how did this happen? Basically, for me, tickling men is separated into three categories:

1) men I tickle "platonically" (fun horseplay; tickle fights; teasing pokes)--anything that does NOT involve any further progression into more intense play and/or sexual acts.

2) more intense play, actual tickle "torture", which would involve deep trusting of the tickler, a willingness of the ticklee to engage in such play, and a committed oversight of the ticklee to avoid health issues, physical and mental

3) tickling that leads to sexual groping, erection, and manipulation to orgasm

I've played with men who wanted one or more of the above, sometimes to varying degrees at different times. They can also have a variety of needs: sexual orgasmic release, treatment for depression, urges to be submissive, etc.

The common factor for categories 2 & 3 above is that all the lees were consenting. This is vitally important to me, as I always want to use tickling as a method of bonding, not of abuse.

If I tickle by surprise (as in category 1), it's always during times when such an action can happen naturally (a guy pokes fun at me, makes a snide remark) and is NOT extended, unless he engages in a short-term retaliation.

My personal wish for 2024 is to help more men who have M/M tickling desires to come forward. There are posts here where I explained how I've "come out" to others and to the world in general.

The main point I want to leave with straight men into M/M tickling is that you are DEFINITELY NOT ALONE with this. There are a lot more of you than most people realize. And when it comes to men tickling other men, believe me, the orientation label doesn't matter. The love of tickling comes first. I want to help other men with these hidden desires come forward and expand this brotherhood.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back