• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever been in a situation where thoughts of tickling someone crossed your mind?

BlueLine7045

1st Level Red Feather
Before we start, I am going to say I am completely 100% against acting on impulses or tickling strangers/individuals without consent.

So, I'm not quite sure how this post is going to go over, so I am going to try to describe it in a way that doesn't convince the more active members of this community to grab their pitchforks and torches and come for my head.

Just curious, has anyone ever been out in public or maybe over someone's house and you see a potential tickling situation and a thought of tickling the person just randomly pops into your head? Again, i'm not talking about fighting the impulse to sexually harass / assault someone. Just a fleeting thought for a particular situation.

I was at a restaurant with my family tonight and the waitress was standing right next to me, and she leaned over the table stretching her arms out. Before I could even catch my train of thought, I noticed her outstretched arm, particularly focusing on her underarm, and the thought of tickling her underarm quickly popped into my head. As I said above, I would never act on it. It was just a fleeting thought. Just curious if anything like this happens to anyone else?

I can 100 % relate to this !!!! Whenever I see a female with bare arms or midriff a least a fleeting thought of tickling will cross my mind . That is why I do look forward to Summer .

As you said , I would never ever act on it , that would be wrong on so many levels . But I see no harm in fantasizing , the lady concerned will never know about it .

In an elevator when a woman is standing right in front of me back facing I always tie my hands behind my back. Because the sides do get tempting.

I am pretty much a forever lee. Most of the time I am sitting with my friends and hoping that someone will notice my weaknesses.

I've had this thought when I'm around numerous women. What's even more tempting is when you know they're ticklish but can't because of time and place or having to respect their boundaries, or you've dremp of tickling them but never get the chance to do so.

of course, I mean as a switch, but mainly I learn more to tickling than been tickled, but I have been at friends or been out in public and I seen someone and thought I wonder if that person is ticklish or not, or seen a situation and thought to myself, that could be a good tickling opportunity, but I never acted on an impulse before, tickling can be a rather intimate so to do it to a person in my eyes, it requires both trust and consent.

Don't get me wrong, we all had situations where out of madness a tickling opportunity arises and we take advantage of it or join in, I had a couple of moments with class mates of mine, in performance arts class, I mean was a bit younger then so I was a bit less disciplined than I am now. But generally as I got older and wiser and understood my kink more and who I am, yeah I learned a lot of self control and honestly I pride myself on my self control, but of course I still get random thoughts of tickling popping into my head, I just think it comes with the kink for someone of us.

I had a young woman in college respond to an impulse w me as the target! she was about 4 yrs older than me at the time I was bout 19-20...We both had on campus work-study jobs at an office where among other things, tests and handouts were copied and collated and stapled by hand. we'd been talking a lot..going out casually... nothing I thought was a romantic date. So we were working across this long wooden table to stack papers...I was wearing jeans. we were sitting on same side of table, taking turns rich across and messing w the papers. I had then, and still have now....(as described by female friends) 'perfect legs' and a 'nice tight ass'.....so I was reaching over the table....when this older girl decided to 'goose ' the crease between buttock and high on the back of my thigh!
well, I spasmed and fell backwards into her lap (her plan all along she said later)...besides the extreme tickling sensation (I didn't know about that spot until that incident), I was sent into arousal over drive, and the rest of the staff in the office asked what happened....I said I slipped and fell back....then the young woman and I decided to date (heavily) the rest of the summer...she wasn't into tickling per se but let me indulge myself fairly regularly (she did like being tied up)....she did admit that she jsut couldn't resist the urge to 'tickle' my legs and ass when the opportunity occurred .....

I'm not sure what it is but people love to come up and tickle me out of no where (whether or not they can get me to react strongly is another question lol).
Because of my size, it would seems kinda aggressive for me to casually tickle attack someone. The same attribute is probably would makes people feel like comfortable tickling me out of the blue, once they realize I'm a "big ol teddy bear"...maybe I should tickle back more often? :unsure::LOL:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back