• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Havin' them licked... good and propaaaaa!!!

Next time I post my art, what me do?

• Still post in groups and batches

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Post single pics in each thread like most artists do

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Well, as you know, I've been having several computer, modem and phone line problems over the past couple of months, which has contributed to this update being hella late. Anyway, I hope you've been waiting patiently, as I've taken some extent of care into posting this update. This is my first update since winning a Golden Feather, and what better way than an update dedicated to one of my favourite ways of tickle torture: Animals licking bare feet in stocks. Expect plenty of toe bondage, domestic animal slobber, tears of laughter and possibly a bit of humour too. Enjoy!

Resident ticklish teacher Deanna pays for having cheesy feet

Here's one situation where you don't want Selis to shut up

Darang always has his way when going outdoors. Eveline knows

Yenny featuring in a BAC classic drawn by the Chimp. CONFUSED??!
(Here's a monochrome version, for "darker" purposes)

You've noticed a poll on the top of this thread. This is for when I update in the future, because I know I don't post as much as I like to. Anyway, hope you like the update. Catch ya.

Poisonous Monkey

Hey Chimp, wonderful update. I enjoyed the Yenny tribute with BACs' cover art. As for the poll, I think you should still update in large batches. There are fewer and fewer artists who do so. We should keep our updates to big batches of new pics, not small single images at a time. Oh yes and I really enjoyed the Selis one aswell. Keep up the great work, and I'll be updating soon;)

Always a day brightener to see an update like this with such a wide array of sole tickling methods with animals. ^^

Congratulations, Chimp wonderful work of one Wonderful artist

Greetings

Much coolness. I've always liked animal licking, because there is nothing mean or cruel about it. It's just an animal licking a tasty surface. That's all.;) :devil:

Cheers for the nice comments, guys! And it seems that people are in favour of me still posting in groups. A bit unexpected from my point of view since you're always eager to see my work regularly.

Yeah critterlord, you're right. Ain't cruel at all. The girls find it fun anyway! :p

Heyyyyy, loved the update. Good stuff. Besides, you should keep doing it in bundles, its a lot more fun that way.

The Ozzy/BAC tribute is truly inspired, Chimp! I really liked it. The B&W version was a great idea, in keeping with the spirit of the original.

As far as posting goes, I'd just do what strikes you at the moment. I usually like to post a three or four pic series with my work, but occasionally I do an image that I really like and want to share on its own merit. I guess it depends on the mood you're in. :cool:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back