• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heh heh heh...I am evil

ViperGTS

Hey all, I got this link from my godsister recently, and I loved it. In order for it to work properly, you must click on the link, CRANK YOUR SPEAKERS UP AS LOUD AS THEY GO, and stare at the picture for 30 seconds. You'll see and hear what happens....

CLICK HERE!!!
What is wrong with this picture???

ViperGTS

---------------------------------------------------
There's no business like....tickling!!!

I hope you're laughing while my heart calms down! Why WHY do I still fall for these crazy internet tricks... I practically threw my one speaker across the room!!!!

Steve

YOU TOSSER!!!!!!!! LMAO

I hope you know Viper that at your next gathering at least six of the most talented female ticklers will have been paid by me to ensure you never look at tickling the same way again! The only reason I'm upset is because you just took my eviiiiiil crown away. LOL

You are one sick son of a bitch!

I like that....:rolleyes:

My son already sent that to me from his work! I've spread it around my work as well! LOL

Thanks!

OH NO i'm a marked man! Right. I'm, like, really scared. BY THE WAY who would those six female ler's be? I can't wait.

So I'm assuming you people liked it?

Just some lighthearted humor!

ViperGTS

----------------------------------
There's no business like...tickling!

You are a sick evil person. I like that. I sent it to my friends, and I got the same reply. One of them almost punched my out when I saw her.

that was hilarious.....almost killed me....but hilarious

yeah, I found it truly horrifying at first, but after I found my computer again after I got up off the floor, I started laughing harder than I have in a long time.

It got a good reaction from Mrs. Strel too, even though the speakers are turned down to about 30%.

Strelnikov

Tip:

Don't use this on your girlfriend if you want to have sex for the next week.

Trust me on this one.:rolleyes:

On a neat note, my kitten was batting a ladybug off the screen the other night, so I figured, what the fuck, right? I played the clip, scraped the white, furry blob off of the ceiling and pulled a claw out of my arm.:D

OMG r u serious? you did that to your kitten??? DAMN i was laughin' so hard when i read that it took me a few minutes before I could see my keyboard again.....daaaaaaaammmmnnnn thats funny. :D

LOL!

I actually saw that 2 weeks ago...at the time it was 4 am...I was in a pitch black room...with massive earphones on which cover the whole ear...with volume turned up very high...and I hadn't heard a sound for a couple of hours. Then I just see someone on irc post the link and I go to it...and it's just this pic...and I'm like hmmm...what am I supposed to be seeing here...I hadn't got a fright like that in years...I can't even remember the last time I did if ever...I also yelled out loud for the first time since who knows when! The thing is no one said to turn my volume up or anything...it just happend to be like that! LOL :cool:

TA

ok

lol ok as I write this, I am still scared out of mine, that face is imprinted in my mind for some reason....oh well, that was some freaky shit, both of them that were posted on this topic, and now excuse me while i go look at it again for some reason....and let my cat hear it to see if it reacts the same as Dave says his did. later.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back