• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey all! Swindows is back!

Just wanted to chime in and welcome you back, TD/Swindows...happy to see your style active again. ^^

And I just adore the premise of Stipplewitz...I love fantasy-themed tickling. ;)

K

Thanks for the welcome Khali. It looks like you got yourself an evil elf going on too huh? LOL.

Speaking of evil elves...

I was wondering: is Stipp a Drow? She looks quite like one.
:)

TD: Yeah, but she isn't interested in taking over the world though...just wants wealth and a lot of fun as she gets it. ^^

Oh, and a Drow is basically the D&D definition of a Dark Elf (as far as I know at least, tho I could be wrong).

Hm...and now I've got a nifty idea in mind from seeing cute Stipp, if I can pull it off. ;)

K

-> Tomato Dragon

Well, that's a fortunate coincidence. :)
Drows are [Advanced] Dungeons & Dragons black elves, cursed by gods [usually evil goddess Lolth] with dark skin and white hair.

They effectively look like elves on a "negative".

That's why Stipp, with her darker complexion and white hair looked quite like a Drow.

Besides, Drows are mostly ADnD themed. Most other rpgs, fantasy worlds and novels only have "common" dark elves, who look like good elves, just with "fetish" garbs on.

Notable exception is the Elder Scroll saga... where dark elves ARE black [pitch black!] skinned and have glowing red eyes.

But I'm rambling now, and nobody really cares about Stipp's origins, as long as she's tickled silly in each and every episode.
:D :D :D

Reg's!

Gotcha Kalamos. I played AD&D back in....geez....late 80's. I remember some creatures, and also remember not following half of the rules cause there were so many of them lol. Oh don't worry, Stipp is in for a world of tickling.

Started in late '80s and never really stopped.

Oh, I really liked that red devil-like "familiar". Has an "evil Ming" feel about himself. :)

Yay, the man's back! You've been sorely missed, sir. I'm delighted to see you return with a masterpiece. The comic is brilliant. I can't wait for the next installment. Going to have a celebration now and tip a few glasses to you, in absentia as it were.

JOY!!!

Soooo... I'm guessing there's not going to be a resolution to the Topin story?:confused:

Hey Marauder. I've been waiting to see when you were gonna post. Thanks for that Topin tribute page you did. Was very cool. Tip a few glasses for me also hehe.

Hey Duannewalton,
At this present time, there are no plans to continue the Topin storyline...however she may make an appearance in the new e-comic.

I think it's fantastic that you're back! I really missed the unique style of your work while you were away. I hope to see more from you soon, and eagerly await your next offering.

:cool:

Hey Dave,
Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to be back. Stipplewitz will be a regular e-comic with a new issue coming out every 6 weeks.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back