• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How can I start selling tickling videos?

cute_ellie

I am a female Lee in a monogamous relationship, thinking about making tickling videos. Would it be better to have my own website and sell videos directly? Or would something like Onlyfans be better? My worry is that since the videos would be just my partner tickling me, people might get bored seeing the same Lee in every video. Thoughts? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

My first suggestion in terms of selling clips would be to do it on a clip by clip basis (website or a store). You could make more money that way if your content was great and price per clip was reasonable in the 10 buck range tops.

As for your worry....if it wasn't the same thing over and over again, it wouldn't be boring at all if your content was great. You could mix it up and cater to all diffrent sides of the fetish. Roleplay, playful, hard core no joke tickle torture, etc. Then have some clips be upper only or feet only to satisfy all. The more variety and creativity, you could make a million clips and still get sales and repeat customers :)

For complete beginners, I’d say forget your own website as that would be a lot of effort for minimal reward. (Maybe consider that later down the line.) You can absolutely start an OnlyFans with a free subscription but pricing the individual posts. I wish I did it that way instead of a monthly subscription price lol. I’m in a similar boat in the sense that I’m the same lee in every video, but I definitely agree with dskodj about mixing it up. People tend to complain if they see too much of the guy (assuming your partner is male) so just be wary of that. Also keep your safety in mind.

For complete beginners, I’d say forget your own website as that would be a lot of effort for minimal reward. (Maybe consider that later down the line.) You can absolutely start an OnlyFans with a free subscription but pricing the individual posts. I wish I did it that way instead of a monthly subscription price lol. I’m in a similar boat in the sense that I’m the same lee in every video, but I definitely agree with dskodj about mixing it up. People tend to complain if they see too much of the guy (assuming your partner is male) so just be wary of that. Also keep your safety in mind.

Good to know! I’d love to chat more about your experience with OnlyFans. May I send a private message to you?

Good to know! I’d love to chat more about your experience with OnlyFans. May I send a private message to you?

Sure :) I’m hesitant to enable DMs on this website as I’ve received harassment here before, but my DMs are open on Twitter, Instagram, and FetLife. Feel free to pop up on any of those! :bubbleheart:

Making videos is a blast but we’re at a point where theyre fairly easy to make and market so there’s a lot of amateur competition and unless there’s some thing more niche (awesome setup, face showing, sexual elements, etc) thé ROI will probably be minimal (not trying to discourage - still totally worth it especially if you have an in-house ler and setup).
I do patreon which has worked well. Fansly and OF are good options, too. Hold off on a clips store until you have a decent catalog.
Also, any subscription site you will need to pay taxes if you make over $600.
You can also just do inexpensive customs and do payments through venmo, cash app, etc (make sure to go through your privacy settings and make sure your stuff is private so they cannot find out your information.
Unless you have good experience in film and editing, advertise your content as amateur. people are typically used to full studio- type videos and can be finicky if the sound/setup/lighting isn’t great.

Hello, fellow Bay Area resident! My first comment is, if you're in San Jose, you will need a business license. Trust me, if you forget, they WILL know and you WILL be contacted, so fill one out. The good news is that the annual fee is waived if you don't make any money (you won't), but be prepared to present tax documents when you file for exception.

Anyhoo, so far what everyone else has said is spot-on, although honestly I think doing things like OF or the like will only work if you already have a built-in audience (you don't). Otherwise, you really don't risk anything from giving it a go, so don't worry about whether or not you'll be wasting your time, it's wasting money that you have to worry about and you're not paying performers, so whatevs!

One thing you will need is performer data and consent forms for everyone who appears on camera, including both you and whoeever's doing the tickling, and they must be 2257-compliant, so google "2257 compliance" and keep that data on file. You will need to provide it for any online distributor you use, including OF (and OF has gotten stupid-strict lately, they wouldn't let me sign up even with all of the relevant paperwork for every performer).

Honestly, I'd just use Clips4Sale and then market your videos here. As a female content creator, your fans will attempt to forge a parasocial relationship with you which may eventually result in them giving you money, so be sociable and patient, and don't sweat the weird shit. Feel free to shoot me a DM with any further questions, I've been hawking tickle vids out of Silicon Valley for ten years now. Good luck, and don't expect miracles. The economy is in the toilet, the holidays are in full swing, and everybody is broke.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back