• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do I come across?

Artoo

Verified
Silly? Thoughtless? Rational? Calm and collected? :D

What are your thoughts?

I think you should come across (the pond) by plane.
You could sail, but air travel is faster...

Lee

Lee

*rimshot* "LeeAllure, everybody! Let's give her a big round of applause! She'll be here all week. Don't forget, she also does an evening show, but leave the kids at home for that one! And don't forget to tip your waitress."

How do I come across?

It's easy. All you gotta do is try & concentrate when climaxing.

W/a wee bit of effort , you can cum the shape of an 'X' or a crucifix ... whichever cross you prefer.

Soon , you will be able to master the art of cumming different shapes & advance to more difficult forms.

Good luck!

You come across as a goofy, funny, silly little Brit with a heart of gold :Kiss2: :pounce:

Oh, but you do have some SAM-ish tendancies that will have to be squashed in oh....10 days :D

You are a lighthearted guy with a pretty open attitude and willing to chip in to topics you have an opinion on whether for or against. On Skype you are just as laid back as they come and fun to shoot the shit with. You're good people Ru.

Underneath the occasional dry humor and blunt outlook; you're a really sweet guy, who never pauses when a friend needs a hand.

Lee

Beat me to it, darn you!!! :mad:

But in all seriousness, I think you come across as a thoughtful, nice and talented guy (what with the DJing, juggling and fireplay stuff you've got going on). :)

You're a nice, funny, genuine bloke. And your accent makes my toes all curly :cheesy:

I see you as a sweet guy who likes to stir up trouble but in a good way.. have a sexxy accent and cute hair.. all that said your a true freind to the end.

you instantly came off as a nice guy.
you always had a nice or humorous word for people and seemed good at understanding and discussing.

Your a royal pain in the arse.:matrix: But I still like you lol.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back