• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I ONCE AGAIN got tickled ALL-OVER (ff(f)/m)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
You remember my story from Tuesday, and I said that I might have another experience after Thursday. Well, I do :). It's quite a nice one, so enjoy!

Anyway, my two friends (both girls) came over to chilax with me, and one of their favorite things to do is annoy me with girly tunes. So they decided that they were going to play "It's Raining Men" at full-volume from YouTube. lol, so logically I tried to stop them, so here's what they did: One of them stayed at the computer and tried to get the song to play, while the other one pinned me to the bed and tickled me relentlessly so that I couldn't get up and turn off the speakers. Luckily for me, I managed to inch my way towards the stereo (with her still tickling the hell outta me the whole time) and turn it off just in time.

The second one that happened that day was a lot more fun. We had a friend (also a girl) on speakerphone with us at one point, and she decided it would be fun to make them tickle the hell outta me again, so she gave them instructions on where to tickle me and they both ganged up on me and tickled the hell outta me. Then, later on, they were trying to get me to tell them my computer's password and they tickled me until I did. lol :p

So yea, that's what happened. lol.

dude I want your friends.
anywho can you give some more details on where and how they tickled you and what your friend over the phone said? plz

amkes said:
dude I want your friends.
anywho can you give some more details on where and how they tickled you and what your friend over the phone said? plz

Soyt-N-Lee :)

In the first tickling experience that day (the f/m one) she dug into my ribs and stomach, sitting on me the whole time so that I couldn't get away. She also was very quick to go after spots that I wasn't guarding. During the ff/m one later on, though, they had me cornered on my bed and they basically spider-tickled all over my torso area, then one of them took a comb and started brushing both the tops and bottoms of my feet.

The friend on the phone didn't say a whole lot, but she would give comment such as "Get his belly :)" or "Don't forget the feet, haha :)". Stuff like that.

Onlyfornow said:
Soyt-N-Lee :)

In the first tickling experience that day (the f/m one) she dug into my ribs and stomach, sitting on me the whole time so that I couldn't get away. She also was very quick to go after spots that I wasn't guarding. During the ff/m one later on, though, they had me cornered on my bed and they basically spider-tickled all over my torso area, then one of them took a comb and started brushing both the tops and bottoms of my feet.

The friend on the phone didn't say a whole lot, but she would give comment such as "Get his belly :)" or "Don't forget the feet, haha :)". Stuff like that.

oman tat had to be soo fun:D you should get them back so thry can get you back worse :D

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back