• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Tickled Phoebe !!!

lv2tkl

i recently visited LA and was fortunate enough to get an appt with Phoebe at Passive Arts for a tickle session. this was my first "pay to play" experience and i gotta tell you, if you ever get the chance, DO IT!!! i was quite nervous when i arrived. doing something like this with a total stranger made me a little uneasy. but once i got in the door, that all changed. the staff was very frieidly. they gave me a tour of the place to allow me to pick the room i wanted to use for the session. then i was introduced to Phoebe. she made me feel comfortable immediately. we picked out the equip we would need ( i chose leather cuff type restraints since they're easiest to work with )and we were off. once in the room, i asked Phoebe to lay down on this long, padded table, where i shackled her wrists back over her head, and her ankles about shoulder width apart. at my request, she was wearing a light colored tank-top, panties, white sport socks ( ankle high )and a blindfold. just seeing her stretched out like that really got my heart pounding. without warning, i started tickling her armpits. she went nuts. her laugh is LOUD & LONG!!! from there i took off and tickled her everywhere; under the chin, neck, elbows ( which she told me was "maddening"), sides,belly,ribs, knees ( front and back) ,inner thighs, i was in tickle heaven!!! of course the best part for me was when i slowly pulled her socks off. she kind of clinched her teeth and tightened up. she knew what was coming and i gave it to her. her feet are so sensitive, it's unbelievable. she was howling and thrashing all over. i don't know how she can take so much tickling. at one point, the soles of her feet started to sweat a little from the stress.
this was a 1 hour session so i was able to take my time and savor every minute. it also allowed my to try different positions as well. we took little rest breaks and talked. the whole experience was unreal. i've tied & tickled other women before, but no one as ticklish as Pheobe. as i stated earlier, if you ever get the chance, make an appointment!!!
one more important thing: i really feel that Pheobe's personality is was made this so great for me. she's a very down to earth person who just makes you feel comfortable. i mean, this could have been a disaster with someone who has an "ok, time is money, let's go" attitude ( what i call a stripper attitude, you guys know what i mean ). Pheobe made it fun. she's really great. it's hard to describe. anyway, i could go into every little detail but...
all i know is that the next time i'm in LA, i'll be making an appt with Pheobe, that's for sure!!!

Nice!

Definately on my list should I be in LA anytime soon.

DK

$140.00 for one hour. check the passive arts website for a complete pricelist. BTW; it was worth EVERY PENNY!!!...

lv2tkl said:
$140.00 for one hour. check the passive arts website for a complete pricelist. BTW; it was worth EVERY PENNY!!!...

What's the URL of the Passive Arts web-site?

I think $140 would be worth it. Sounds like she was a lot of fun. I've heard so much great stuff about that place.

lv2tkl said:

A bargain compared to dungeons here in NYC. Rates range from $165 to over $200 for a one hour session.

BigJim said:

Thick is my middle name! :D

Hmmm...Big Thick Jim? You got a sexual innuendo thing going on there, now...:D

Gave it some more thought, and decided I'm not really the type to fool around like that where there's no hope for a permanent relationship. But thanks for the info anyway, lv2tkl!

i always thought phoebe would be awsome

from the partial photos we've seen of her, we can tell she's a looker.
from her postings here, we can tell she's an intelligent, imaginative tickphile.
now we have first hand account of just how awsome she is!
i just have to get out to the west coast!
steve

I spoke to her in the TMF chat room the other night and she's definatley intelligent. Ten minutes of conversation with Phoebe and I was ready to part with my life savings and move to LA for a few weeks.:D

Any Similar Places on the Eastcoast?

Does anyone happen to know if there are any similar kinds
of places on the Eastcoast? I'm thinking mostly of New York,
Philly or D.C.?

Re: Any Similar Places on the Eastcoast?

roger said:

Does anyone happen to know if there are any similar kinds
of places on the Eastcoast? I'm thinking mostly of New York,
Philly or D.C.?

There are definatley clubs that cater to tickling on the East Coast Roger, but I'm not sure what they're called or where they are. But keep heart, because they do exist and I'm sure one of the members will know.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back