• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I will tickle your wife/girlfriend

ticklertom

I am a 25 M Ler from Michigan. Since joining this site several guys reached out to me asking me to tickle their wife or their girlfriend, so much so that it sort of has become my specialty.

If you are a guy fantasizing about having somebody tickle your female significant other, we should connect. You are not alone for having this fantasy, and I would love to be the one to fulfill it for you.

Once you get your wife/gf to agree to a tickle session, we'll conduct a video chat laying out the ground rules and set up a time to meet. If you live in the Great Lakes area I will come to you, but if you live outside of this region then you will either have to come to me in Michigan or pay for my flight to you. I am willing to travel anywhere if you'll cover the costs!

Serious inquiries only please. If you are legitimately unsure or tentative about making this happen, please feel free to reach out and ask any initial questions. I'm very happy to get to know each other a little bit first if that will make you more comfortable. However, if you truly do not have any intention whatsoever to ever really approach your wife/gf with the idea and just want to talk about it online, then respectfully, please don't waste my time.

FAQ: Does it have to be my wife/gf? Can it be my (female friend/wife's friend/wife's sister)?
I will let you watch me tickle any woman you want as long as she agrees! If you want to see me tickle your own mother I'll do it, she just has to agree to it!

I'm a female lee myself, not somebody's wife. Will you tickle me?
Absolutely, my PMs are open to any and all female lees looking for lers. Please message me if this describes you :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back