• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Improvement, Physically, Emotionally, And With Career.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The calming med that Dr B had given Ross had really helped the situation

Ross was sleeping better, feeling stronger, Ross and Kayley's love and sex life had improved, and slowly , things were returning to normal.

One night, when Ross got home in the early evening as he had promised,. he sneaked up behind Kayley, kissed her, and then pinned her down on the living room carpet, removed her house slippers, smelled her feet, and began giving her tickles of her bare soles, and all over her body

Kayley shrieked with laughter.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Hey, what the Hell have I done to deserve this, after how much I have been taking care of you, you ungrateful man!! Kayley "objected " as her underpants became wet with cum from being turned on from the tickling and being pinned on the floor.

"Oh, please keep quiet, you. You know you are loving every minute of this. Miss I love to be tickle tortured!" Ross teased.

"Honestly, my panties are wet with cum. Now why don't you make yourself useful and take me to the bedroom, and fuck me!" Kayley ordered.

Ross picked Kayley up in his arms, carried her to the bedroom, put her on the bed, and ripped off her clothes, and then his own.

Kayley's nipples were hard . Ross began kissing Kayley all over from head to soles, and Kayley got wet some more, as Ross' dick got hard as a rock.

Ross entered Kayley's vagina, and within a very short time, they both exploded with a rush.

That was fun! Ross said, kissing Kayley on the lips, and going to stick his tongue in her mouth.

"You did not even take the time to tell me you love me! " Kayley whined teasingly.

"Okay, I love you. Remember. You were the one who rescued me from Nails " Ross joked.

"After what you just did, I should send you back to her!" Kayley replied.

Ross and Kayley put on robes, went into the dining room, and sat on the couch.

"So now that you've done your job well, fucked me,, tickled me to death, and given me an orgasm, what happened in the trenches today?" Kayley asjed,

"Quite a few more of the accounts were sold. The lawyer who we hired to deal with the cleanup company, seems to be on the verge of agreeing to file a lawsuit against them. Someone said there could be grounds for criminal charges, but that would have to be taken very carefully" Ross replied.

"Honey, you are doing a beautiful job of scaling down the company. Please, take the oil and gas situation extremely carefully. If RossShell is scaled down, we will lead a much more calm and normal life then we ever have probably. Starting lawsuits on the oil and gas could turn into another George Borgier situation, which is something neither you, me, or the company needs right now" Kayley said.

"I know. For the good of my physical and emotional health, the health of my relationship with you, and the health of my work at RossShell, I'm not going to obsess about the oil and gas, This time I'm going to take your advice" Ross said,.

Ross and Kayley ate call in Italian food for dinner, and then got into bed early, with Ross wearing only boxer shorts, and Kayley wearing a short, black sexy nightgown.

"Gosh, what we did earlier was so fun. Are you up for an encore. ?" Ross asked.

Kayley kissed Ross. "I'm exhausted, sweetie. Let's take a raincheck, and hopefully tomorrow. Now that you have all your energy seemingly back, we should be able to make love far more often now" Kayley said gently.

Ross awakened at 7 am the next morning, and saw Kayley coming out of the shower. At 8, just as Kayley was about to leave, the phone rang. It was Fritz P

"Ross, I found out some good news late last night, but did not want to call you so late in case you and Kayley were sleeping. The attorney found official grounds to file a lawsuit against this company on false pretenses in regard to the cleanup. It might not even be as difficult as we think. We might be able to get them out of the company for either a very small cash payout to them, a filing papers, and walking away, or even them giving us a cash payout. We have to see how this plays out" Fritz said.

"Wow, thats great" Ross said.

"You just focus on your health and your marriage, and your work up there, and Steve and me and your lawyer will keep you posted" Fritz said.

"Thanks, buddy" Ross said, as he hung up the phone.

Ross looked at Kayley with a smirk.

"What?" Kayley asked.

"The lawyer thinks he found a way to get out of this for very little or no money and get the oil company back" Ross said.

"Honey, I'm happy for you if that's what you want. I just want you to please keep calm" Kayley said.

Ross went over and kissed Kayley. "I'm calm. I'm gong to head for the office by no later than 10, and continue doing my usual work of selling off accounts to prune down RossShell. You cant crucify me for that if that helps our relationship, my health, and my work life, right?" Ross asked.

"No of course not, have a good day" Kayley said, kissing Ross again.

"You too, baby" Ross said.

As Ross headed toward the office, a hopeful feeling came over him. Ross was feeling better physically and emotionally, his relationship with Kayley had improved, and he night have even found a way to keep the oil and gas company.

Would these positive developments lead toward a much calmer period for Ross and Kayley?

That remained to be seen.

"I know. For the good of my physical and emotional health, the health of my relationship with you, and the health of my work at RossShell, I'm not going to obsess about the oil and gas, This time I'm going to take your advice" Ross said,.

Smartest thing that Ross has said in a long time.

I'm glad you think Ross is finally being smart lol.

More to come soon, likely tomorrow.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back