• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Detention f/f foot

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
What detention is like in Tickle High School.

Tickling_Detention.jpg

Well, I reckon that will teach her to misbehave in class. Good theme. :)

I might work on the size of the feet in relation to the person tickling them though. I realize you are trying to use perspective, but the foot doesn't need to be that big nor does her head. In fact, to counter this and make it look as it should, simply draw her head smaller, since it's the farthest thing away, and then make things progressively bigger, with the tickler being the biggest since she/he is in the front.

Unless of course theres a reason you drew it this way. In that case you don't need to change anything.

Either way its a good job.

:D Thanks CE! I'll try! Would you recommend using Paint Shop pro to resize the head or try drawing smaller. I don't want the features of the head to look crowded, smushed or unnatural.

I took a page out of Tickle's book and used color option for scanning.
:D

I didn't mean to change this picture (as it might be too late). Rather, I was giving suggestions for future ones.

:p Good. I was inquiring for my next cartoon. I agree it is too late for this one. :p

Good thing I'm not a girl or else detention would've been hell for me there! ;)

Interesting Return of one good Artist !

Good day and Good luck.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back