• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indoor Eating To Close In NYC Again Monday.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Front page of

www.fox5ny.com

Indoor Eating will be closed in NYC again starting Monday due to the Covid 19 surge.

Disappointing news, but not totally unexpected

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo says it will be for three weeks at first.

My gut feeling, it will be for far longer than that.

Considering the nationwide Covid 19 surge, and that the cold weather months are upon us.

Hear ya Mitch... the wife & my anniversary is comin up in a few weeks... and we're in Atlanta. Not sayin things are perfect here.. as of now, we can still dine in, but give a few days.... "Happy anniversary, gal, we have pick-up....." Guess the psychs are gonna have a great year.....

Also

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo says that quote. "74% of spikes" are as a result of indoor gatherings at private homes"

Such has to make me wonder.

I am not judging anyone, as people on this forum who have known me for 18 years know I don't do that.

For example.

For Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

I usually spend those holidays with certain people. "Friends" who are really more like family.

Since I never spend those holidays with my own what I like to now call my "Relatives"

Anyhow.

To the point of what 'I'm saying

The people who I usually spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with.

Have explained to me that they did. do not want me to visit them for Thanksgiving and Christmas, due to the fact of my having to travel on several trains to get to their house, etc .

I completely understand and respect these people's feelings.

Such, I was alone for Thanksgiving, and I will be alone for Christmas.

Safety first for everyone involved is most important.

It doesn't help that local and state governments now can't prevent religious congregations from gathering in mass (and thus spread Corona like wildfire) thanks to that stupid Supreme Court ruling.

Hopefully those two vaccines can be distributed soon and Congress will get off it's ass and pass a stimulus bill that will help people and small businesses (while avoiding giving that money to the rich, mega corporations, and religious organizations).

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back