• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intence tickle torture of a slavegirl

Cavum

Verified
I am a member of a SM community called SMil (SMile in english) and every year there is a summer camp. In denmark there is a own farm that is just for BDSM play. They have everything from dungeons, torture chambers, cells etc etc. Anyway...a good girl friend of mine was also there, and I have in the past tickled her now and then. She is extremly ticklish. One of the days at the camp she was being really "naughty" and she acculy bit my hand. Stuff like that you pay for. Later that night I walked up to her and say "Come here. Time to pay." She got a little nervous, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me. We went to one of the dungeon cells and I locked the door. I ordered her to lie down on her belly before I hogtied her really hard. I asked if she had any last words before the torture, and she tryed to say sorry for biting me. This girl is really used to be whipped and stuff so she can take alot of pain. But with tickling she breaks right away. I sat down on a chair right by her feet and started to open her shoes. She knows that Im a foot tickler and with a nervous and silent voice she sayd "ooh noooo please". "To late for that now" I sayd and gagged her after the shoes where off. I got back on the chair and started to tickle her slowly under her feet. Her giggle started right away and she tryed to move her feet away. I locked her tied feet with my legs and started tickling her like crazy. She screamed like crazy in the gag and I heard some begging coming trough her gag. After about 10min she was almoust crying, but I just told her that I had only just began. For the next 20min I was tickling her as horrible as possible under her feet, her sides and under her arms. Her screams combined with laughter was really nice. After 30min I made her promis me to not bite me again. I took of the gag a little so I could hear her talk. I started tickling again and she was screaming in laughter "pleeease..I promis, I promis, I promis, I promis!!! I will never bite you again!! pleeeease!!". Of course I was just saying "are you really sure about that??" and she screamed "yes, yes, yes, yes!!! please!!!" over and over again. After about 40min intence tickle torture she could hardly move. I untied her and made her stand on her knees in front of me saying "Im sorry I bit you. I will never do it again". She also had to thank me for the tickle torture. After she did that I just replyed "my pleasure. Looking forvard to the next one".

Next time I will strap her to a rack. After thats done I will write the story :devil2:

thanks for feedback <<<<----
Hopefully I get the chance to do it again on her soon :)

I would like to hear more about the community that you are in, it sounds like an interesting place to be in..

ergtic69 said:
I would like to hear more about the community that you are in, it sounds like an interesting place to be in..

It is a BDSM community, so it's not something where tickling is "normal", but we are quite a few that really loves it. Im the one with the biggest tickling fetish tough. hehe. Every 2 week there is a "SMil cafè" and a "SMil party". They have a own location with great possibilities to play.

guess I woun't understand so much, but you can check out the site
www.smil-norge.no

I will tell my new story over the weekend!!!

Tomorrow this same girl will get it again ;)
She knows it and she's really nervous. :cool2:

Yay!!! Can't wait to hear about it - the Rack this time, right Cavum?

Happy tickling!

Rogue

A nice tale, indeed! I too would like to read about the next instance.

I'm surprised that with her screaming and laughing that you didn't draw a crowd. But maybe in your community these sessions are considered private. :2poke:

sole seeker said:
A nice tale, indeed! I too would like to read about the next instance.

I'm surprised that with her screaming and laughing that you didn't draw a crowd. But maybe in your community these sessions are considered private. :2poke:

If I wanted a crowd, then I would let the door stay open ;)
When I have tickle torture sessions I perfer to be alone with the girl(s). :)

Btw..the new story is here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=95067

wow.. I will remeber to never bite you and thank God you dont live near me.

wow!
i need to come to this camp!!!
please post the next story..i cannot wait:D!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back