• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JLopez Caps here

db88

TMF Expert
From "Angel Eyes". --Thanks Mouse-- scroll down to the "kissing/tickling in the water" scene

http://pub8.ezboard.com/fthemousepadpix.showMessage?topicID=13019.topic

--something to do if you have the time (takes only a few minutes)- download VDOsun, a program you can use to make video clips from images, and make yourself a nice little avi clip using the above caps (tickling ones are caps 110 thru 138)- no sound of course, but my clip looks pretty good! (Quick, but good!) you can also then convert it to an mpeg with the same program if you wish.

download VDOsun at http://www.slaughterhouse.com/videdit8.html

db

Last edited:
Man... Awesome..

I just want to say, that that has to be, HAS TO BE, the SINGLE greatest find, in the history of tickling (in my opinion). This is some GRRREAT work. Good job man. :D

Awesome

These are some Mighty Fine caps man! good work!

Mouse and the HITWgang guys have been making some really fine foot (and some foot tickling) clips and caps for a long time-- however, I will take a very small amount of credit for the little video clip I made from his caps (I'm tellin' you, ya gotta download VDOsun! you'll have a blast making clips from pics! But they need to be pics that are capped frame by frame (or almost frame by frame) or they'll look like... well, I guess they would look like what you would imagine they would look like-- choppy, frame skipping video clips- I'm on Aimster every once in awhile, and you can find the Jlopez tickling clip there (I'm dbrazen88 on Aimster) but the thing is over 4megs in size and it's a super short clip. You can use VDOsun to convert avi's to mpegs, but I haven't been able to do it with clips I've made from caps-- I'll have to figure out how sometime... the clips you make from caps can never have audio, of course, unless you feel like adding some music or something..

db

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back