• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN 2 / Chapter 4

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO
by Max Speer

CHAPTER FOUR
Return of Pizza Boy

"Pizza Ma'am!"
Barbara ran and opened the door holding her cordless phone in one hand.
Pizza boy walked in. He knew this place, oh too well. A short while ago, very soon after the Mayers moved in, he tickle-assaulted the lovely Barbara right there in her living room. He could have lost his job but the softness of her bare arms and feet and the gentle, sexy shape of her body in her sundress was too much for him to take. He had to tickle her.
He had backed her against the wall and, lifting her two, bare arms high over her head, he tickled her extremely ticklish ribs, sides and armpits. Then he attacked her ultra-ticklish soles. Barbara was unbelievably ticklish, and there seemed no end to her ticklishness.
Pizza boy, as well as most of the other residents of Kittletown were unaware that they were slowly ingesting a drug through their water supply. The effects of this formula developed by Dr. Gregory, created a much more ticklish female subject. The effects on men seemed to work on their libido, and their desire to tickle became much more insatiable.
Barbara had only been in town a day when Pizza boy tickled her so savagely. She was already very ticklish, even without the help of Dr. Gregory's secret formula.
Today, many glasses of water later, Barbara was extremely ticklish.
Pizza boy saw Barbara's bare, smooth underarm as she held her one hand out to hold the screen door for him. Her other hand held the phone. Barbara, like all the females in Kittletown were required by law to wear a sleeveless dress or shirt. They were also required to keep regular pedicure appointments to keep their feet perfectly soft for tickling.
The boy knew that he could be fired for attacking any woman in her own home, even though the law stated that any male can tickle any female any time they felt inclined to.
Barbara was especially fetching though. She wore a flowery sundress with 'spaghetti' straps. This left plenty of bare arm for tickling. The material was a thin cotton brand, which felt especially delicious when tickling a sensitive ribcage.
The pretty woman hung up the phone and turned to Pizza boy.
"Hi," she said smiling.
"Hi."
"I remember you."
"I'm sure." He wasn't listening very well. He couldn't stop looking her over; up and down. When he last tickled her, he experienced one of the greatest spontaneous orgasms he had ever felt.
"You're that naughty boy who tickled me so much. Shame on you."
Barbara was playing with him. He knew it but he was getting so turned on he was oblivious to the words.
"Sorry" was all he could say.
"I could have you fired you know."
"I know."
"I hear that good jobs are hard to come by in this town." She had turned as she said this and walked slowly away from him. He watched the sexy shape of her waist and hips move as she walked. Then she turned, suddenly. 'Isn't that so?"
Pizza boy swallowed hard. "Yes, ma'am."
Barbara smiled and then looked up. She was standing in an archway between the dining room and the living room. The arch was not very high. She looked back down at him, then lifted her two, gorgeous arms up and touched the arch with her fingertips.
The boy nearly fainted. She was revealing her two, highly sensitive, ticklish underarms very openly. Her stretched torso made a shapely display, and Pizza boy was beginning to feel an erection hurting him against his jeans. He looked down and found that her feet were slightly up on her toes although her sandals were still planted on the floor.
"I bet you would love to tickle me right now," Barbara said with a little girl-type expression. The boy could only nod. He was transfixed. "I'm too ticklish for that," she said with a very visible pout. She was teasing him and it was working. But why? Barbara wasn't like this.
The boy approached her and stared at her totally hairless armpits, knowing how extremely ticklish they were. They were face height. He leaned forward and softly kissed her right armpit.
"EEeeeeeeeeee!!! Hee hee hee hee!" Barbara giggled, pulling that arm down. "That really tickled, golly!"
Then, the boy reached up and tickled the soft skin of her left underarm. The fingers tickled her much more and she threw her arm down, giggling and twisting away.
Barbara felt an instantaneous tingle between her legs. This was not like her at all. It all seemed to start after she had gone with her sister to a nightclub and later found herself strapped to the Tickling Machine. The experience had a devastating effect on her. She dreamt nightly about tickling, waking up wet and very excited. She knew that this young kid had the hots for her, bigtime. She knew that her husband wasn't coming home for a very long time and that the kids were gone. She was dying to be tickled, so she did the one thing that she knew would work. She ordered a pizza.
Barbara was reeling in sexual excitement as she teased the boy towards the stairs. She pretended to trip on the bottom step and turned, on her back, arms over her head.
Pizza boy was also in a sexual cloud nine. He walked up and straddled the shapely woman who was much older than he, yet with the experience of a pro, pinned her thin body to the carpeted stairs between his legs.
He reached his ten fingers down, splayed wide, and placed them on her sensitive ribs.
"Don't tickle meeeeeeeee!!!!!!" It was too late. His fingers found their place on the delicate nerves and the effect was most ticklish to the giggling Barbara. She giggled and twisted and turned but she couldn't raise her body enough to throw him off. The effect of her bouncing had a most stimulating effect on the boy's erection though. It spurred him to tickle more furiously up the length of Barbara's ticklish sides.
"Eeeeeeeeyaaahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!" She laughed, hysterically. 'Ssssstoppppppp!!!!! hee hee hee hee !!!"
Finally, Barbara managed to twist over on her stomach. He continued to tickle her sides. Her laughter weakened her and she nearly collapsed back down. She gathered all her strength and, placing her palms down on the rider, pushed her body up.
Like a savage bee attack, the boy's wriggling fingers continued tickling. The effect of Barbara's push-up caused deep hollows to show under her bare arms. Pizza boy tickled into those ticklish hollows, feeling the delicate softness of her smooth, tender skin.
Barbara screamed and collapsed back down, pinning his fingers under her arms. The boy continued to tickle with the limited space and the effect was unbelievable. Barbara literally squealed and screamed, kicking her legs behind her and throwing her shoes in the air and over their heads.
Pizza boy got up when he saw her smooth, bare feet. He had to tickle them. But as he reached, Barbara scampered up the stairs, still laughing, this time panting a bit.
The boy managed to grab one ankle and immediately scratched his fingers on the extremely soft, pink sole.
Barbara screamed in laughter and kicked at him with her other foot. The foot-tickling created a state of panic in her. Pizza Boy tickled her soft sole like a man with a mission; to drive this woman to the peak of tickle-torture. She began to grow weak and had trouble but managed to fight his fingers off of her foot with her other bare foot. She ran up the stairs and he ran after her.
Through the upstairs hallway, Pizza boy saw the sexy, ticklish woman running and laughing. She quickly turned the corner and dashed into a room. The boy crashed into a closing door but managed to force it open.
Still laughing, Barbara let go of the door and ran towards the bed, falling onto it as it bounced her shapely form up and down.
The two were motionless for a second. The only sound heard was Barbara, trying to catch her breath and the soft squeaking of the bed.
Pizza boy stared at her, also catching his breath but not wanting her to know that he was tired. They stared at each other, smiling.
Barbara wiggled her toes. The boy noticed that her toenails were pedicured and painted a feminine pink. She lifted her two arms over her head in a wide arc.
The boy approached slowly. "Can I tie you?" he asked softly.
"I thought you'd never ask."

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back