• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN FOUR / Chapter One (part 2)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN FOUR
by Max Speer

Chapter One (continued)

I met Barbara in college in Pennsylvania where I was attending for my degree in Engineering. She was a fabulously sexy woman back then (and still is, especially with the Formula in her bloodstream), so full of excitement. She had come from a very prestigious high school where she graduated head of her class and was, of course, the Senior Prom Queen.

When I had met her, she was studying psychology but was lucky enough to land a few modeling jobs, posing for dress ads in local papers. Her great looks always got her places.

Where did all this tickling come in, you might ask? I had always been a devotee of the Tickling Arts. When I was a kid I would go out of my way to tickle as many of my cousins as possible.

One of my favorite practices, at a family get together, was to accidently drop my fork and crawl under the large table. Once there, I would creep up to my cousins’ legs and remove a shoe. They would try and kick me under the table but I would always manage to hold her foot and give it a real savage tickling before I would ‘find my fork’ and sit like a good boy.

My dating life put an end to a lot of my childish tickle escapades. Most of my dates would slap me or tell me to "behave" when I would tickle them. Maybe I was a little self-conscious about it. That is, until I met Barbara.

She was introduced to me by a friend, Brian; Brian Gregory. That’s right. The old man’s nephew. This gets really wild but let me keep to the subject. After all, I know you want to hear about the first time I tickled Barbara.

We met and I instantly fell for her. Her skin was like satin and her eyes had the bluest of blue sparkles. She laughed a lot and that really turned me on. She was the easiest person to tell a joke to.

Then, one day we were having a picnic on the lawn at campus; lying down and watching the clouds. Her hands was behind her head and her armpit was inches from my face. It was as smooth as the skin on the inside of her arm. I was hot. Really horny looking at her and wondering what it would be like to tickle her. So I reached up and let my five fingers drop on her armpit and the reaction was one I had never expected.

When Barbara’s armpit was tickled she pulled her arm down faster than you could imagine and she sat up and laughed hysterically. Then, she pounced on me and started to kiss me.

"Why did you do that?" she said with her face so close to mine.

"I don’t know. I wanted to see if you were ticklish." I was dumbfounded but pleased. "Man are you ticklish!"

Barbara just started kissing me and I was getting very turned on so I just started tickling her ribs and she was now on top of me and squirming. The motions of her body was very stimulating to say the least and she was giggling like a school girl. I felt her hot, laughing breath on my face and it was heaven.

I grabed her and turned her over on her back and grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms over her head. At first, it seemed like she was resisting, but then she let me do it. I negan to tickle down the inside of her arm and she closed her eyes and threw her head back and laughed. My fingers tickled down to her armpit and she twisted and writhed and laughed. It was unbelieveable. I switched to her other armpit and got the same reaction.

Then she said another thing that blew my mind.

"I think my left underarm is more ticklish than my right."

"Oh yeah?" I said and began to tickle her right underarm with a faster pace. She absolutely squealed in giggling laughter and started pleading with me to stop.

"Okay. Okay," she said through her laughing. "I give up. My right is just as ticklish as my left. Now pleeeeeaze stop tickling. It’s making me crazy!"

But I wasn’t through with her. I let go of her wrists and she was relieved for a moment. But she went nuts when I crawled down to her feet and grabbed both ankles under my left arm. Her shoes were already off; these tiny little sandals. She sat up and started pounding on my back.

"Please, Jim. I’ll do anything. Don’t tickle my feet. Please!!!" But her last word became an extended squeal that dissolved into hysterical and desperate laughter once my fingers found their stride on her flawlessly smooth soles. Her toes curled down and created the cutest little wrinkles and my fingers tickle and scrathed the sensitive soles of her feet. She tried to kick but was unable. Everytime I stopped for a moment, she sat up and tried to pry her legs out from my vice-like grip. But as soon as I laid my fingers on her ticklish feet, she flew backwards again and screamed with ticklish laughter.

That night, we made love for the first time and I recalled the tickling incident. Our lovemaking was passionate and it sealed our fate forever.

After that, I tickled her as often as I could. She soon learned that I had a real "thing" for tickling and found that she could get me very excited by teasing me. If we were out, she would let a shoe drop under the table so I could hear it. Then she would put her bare foot on my lap. As soon as I reached down to tickle her, she would pull her foot away. Another thing she would do is stretch her arms up or place with her hair if I was talking with someone. If she was wearing a sleeveless shirt or dress it would be absolute murder for me. I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on what the person was saying; my head filled with thoughts of tickling her under her arms or on her ribs and causing those teasing arms to fly down.

After we graduated college, we got married and moved into a humble little house. A year later, Jamie was born.

Jamie was the cutest little girl. She was the apple in her Mother’s eye too. They were inseparable. Barbara loved to tickle Jamie and Jamie was the most ticklish little girl I had ever seen. I used to tell Barbara that her daughter inherited her mother’s tickle genes. Then Buddy was born a few years later.

Buddy must have also inherited something; only it was from his Dad. That little boy tickled his big sister so much that, at times, I thought she was going to hit him. She could never turn her back on him without getting a poke in the ribs.

One time, at the beach, we buried Jamie in the sand. She had to be about 16 at the time. All that stuck out was her head, arms and bare feet. Without any prompting from me, Buddy started to tickle Jamie’s feet with his quick, little fingers. Jamie was unable to move and she went crazy. She was laughing so hard that it made her too weak to break free. It really pissed her off that Barbara and I did nothing to help the situation. We just laughed.

"I’ll have to do that to you sometime," I said to Barbara.

"You’d better not," she said, giggling and slapping my arm.

Jamie started to sob as she was laughing and I had to pull Buddy’s fingers away from her feet. He was driven.

After we pulled Jamie out of the sand, she was so angry that she kicked sand at Buddy and he started to cry.

One day I got a call. It was from Brian Gregory. He told me that his Uncle, who lives in a small town in Florida, needs an engineer to help with a design. He didn’t know what it was but he recommended his friend from college. I was flattered and thanked him.

That call to Dr. Gregory changed my life forever.

Brian says wonderful things about you.
He’s a good guy.
He says you’re quite a Tickler.

I froze for a moment. Speechless. Then he continued.

Don’t be embarrassed. Brian has been watching you for a long time. Don’t be angry. I just need to know two important things. One. That you are a brilliant engineer. You are. And two. That you are a true tickling devotee.

That was the first time I had ever heard that term.

Gregory sent me a ticket and had a car waiting to take me to a town that changed my life forever.

When I told Barbara that I got this incredible job and we were all moving to Florida she was tickled to death. Jamie gave me lots of attitude and Buddy was excited.

The rest, as you know, is covered in Book One.

But what was not covered was the Plot. I was in on the Plot to dose the World’s water supply. I was in on the Plot to transform people into Ticklers and Ticklees. Dr. Gregory had the scientific means and I had the brains to make the machines.

When we arrived, Gregory instantly wanted Jamie and I protested. He sent Claude over to our house one night while everyone (except me) was sleeping. I didn’t like the idea but I went along with it. Claude had a meter that Gregory had invented to test the response of a person’s tickle receptors. He tested Jamie’s armpits, belly and feet. She was off the scale. Then he tested Barbara and she was also extremely high.

I told Gregory that Jamie was too young to be involved in the Plot so he reluctantly agreed to make Barbara a key figure. He gave me measured amounts of Formula T to add to her food. She was already getting doses of it, along with everyone else, in the water. But he wanted to accelerate her. He sent the dumb Pizza boy over to test her degree of ticklishness. He knew that horny little runt would jump at the chance, especially knowing that he couldn’t get into any trouble for doing it. It’s against the law to tickle a woman in Kittletown against her will in her own home.

Barbara scored with flying colors. Even after being here for a very short period of time, she was already feeling that tickle ‘urge’.

At the time, I didn’t know it but Gregory had Jamie’s boss, Sid, douse her food as well. When he saw that she was getting close to Amy, he decided to work on both of them. Those young girls, however, tried their best to resist.

Buddy was naturally becoming a little tickle maniac. He was finally in an environment where he could tickle anyone he wanted to and not get sand kicked in his face. Gregory knew that Buddy had a very high IQ for such a young child. He planned to get Buddy into an accelerated learning program so that he would be old enough to be a great asset once the Plot had come full cycle.

Everything was working out perfectly until Jamie and Amy broke into his secret files and started trouble. Gregory wanted to give them a deadly dose of Formula. They would be so ticklish that they would be unable to function. I pleaded for my child. He didn’t see sparing two in the big picture but let me have my way since I was a valuable asset to him. I agreed to be responsible for my daughter and her friend.

Then the unthinkable happened. Jamie and Amy ran away. All bets were off. They had to be found and dealt with.

So here is the account of all that transpired from the time Jamie and Amy ran away. As I stated previously, the events that occurred outside of my direct involvement were dictated to me and I write them as I was told. It’s an incredible story.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back