• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kittletown (Part 2)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN
Where tickling is a way of life !
By Max Speer

CHAPTER TWO

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL & WORK

Buddy was 'briefed' by his dad but the real briefing came from his new friends at school.
He arrived the first day and sat alone in the school yard. The yard was lined with trees and the grassy area was rich with flowers and sweet smells. The day was already a warm 82 degrees. Buddy sat in anticipation and anxiety. He didn't know what to expect and was scared to be labeled the 'new kid'.
But much to Buddy's surprise and delight he was immediately singled out and taken in by the kids in the school yard. There was a small group of boys who knew a new kid had arrived and were very anxious to brief him. When they were through, Buddy was filled with questions.
"You mean I can tickle any girl that I want, anytime?"
"That's right," a freckle-faced kid named Nick said as he threw a baseball into a mitt, schoolbag hanging from his shoulder.
"But that's not even the coolest part," Billy said as he wiped his nose. "You can even tickle big girls."
"And grown-ups," said Tommy, a little boy who seemed much younger than the others.
"Grown-ups?" said Buddy with surprise.
"Grown-ups," said Nick. But that's not all. If we're lucky, we'll get Miss Sherman this year and she's a babe. I hear from my older brother that she is the ticklishist teacher in the whole school."
"You tickle your teacher?" Buddy exclaimed, too numb to even comprehend.
"Yeah," said little Tommy, "They're real ticklish." With that he raised his dirty little fingers and made wriggling motions in the air.
Suddenly the bell rang and the kids all ran to the red brick building. Buddy noticed that all the girls were wearing sleeveless dresses for their uniforms. As they all ran, he looked here and there noticing boys grabbing girls' ribs and seeing the girls giggle as they ran to the building. He looked to his left and saw a boy poke his finger into the armhole of one girl's dress, tickling her and causing her to laugh so hard that she dropped her books.
It seemed that the more Buddy focused on individuals the more it seemed that he was observing girls being tickled all over the place. He took note how the sleeveless dresses made it very easy to tickle a girl's underarms and wondered why he never thought of it before. Then he remembered his own mother wearing sleeveless dresses and remembered how his father tickled her under the arms quite often. His mother was very ticklish, he thought, so was his sister. His mind went back to the other day when he tickled Jamie and he was filled with a new sense of excitement.
Inside the sunny halls of the school, kids hustled and Buddy heard lots of giggling as girls were being tickled everywhere. No matter where he looked he saw boys grabbing and tickling girls' ribs vigorously. The fact, he realized that because it was so hard to push through the crowded halls, it was all the more inviting to tickle the girl in front of you.
Buddy found himself being pushed into the back of a pretty girl with long curly blonde hair. She was carrying a book in her left hand. He noticed her smooth arms and observed her lift her right hand to pull her hair back and off of her face.
Suddenly, Buddy was pushed again and this time was able to look directly into the underarm of this pretty girl. He noticed how smooth it was and he was suddenly taken by feelings that he knew oh too well at his age.
Looking left and right, and very self-consciously, he reached up his right hand and quickly tickled the smooth underarm of the girl. He felt the warm, soft, dry skin and it fired him up. But nothing compared to the sensation he got when the girl whipped her arm down and giggled, looking over her bare shoulder at him and smiling the cutest smile he had ever seen.
"That tickles there," she said, then turned and disappeared into room 111. Buddy stood steady amid the pushing and stared at the room number, then looked through the doorway and saw kids getting into their seats. The girl smiled at Buddy as she sat down at her desk. He moved towards the door and looked at all the boys and girls looking at their teacher for instructions. The teacher was a young woman in her twenties with short blonde hair and a cute smile. She wore a sleeveless sundress. She stopped in the middle of a sentence as she noticed Buddy staring. She smiled as she walked toward him, saying, "Do you know where you're going? Do you need help finding your room?" . But Buddy darted down the halls and soon disappeared from sight, embarrassed as he ran to his assigned room.
Jim walked off the elevator towards Suite #21 and gasped as he opened the door. It was a large, comfortable, cool reception area with four desks; one at each corner. The desks were occupied by four, gorgeous secretaries, all of whom looked up at him as he entered.
The one closest to the door rose and walked around her desk to approach him. Jim marvelled at the lightness in her step. She wore a conservative, green, sleeveless dress. Her hair was light brown and she wore long gold hoops in her ears. Dangling from each hoop was a tiny golden feather.
"Hi, Jim, I'm Grace," she said extending her delicate hand.
"Hi Grace," Jim said, mouth dry, "Pleasure to meet you."
Grace turned and extended her arm to point to each girl. But as she told him each name she noticed Jim's eyes fixed on her smooth hairless underarm. She looked down at her underarm and then up to him. Jim blushed.
"That's right," Grace said, "You're new to Kittletown." Then she walked toward him and pulled her soft hair back with one hand. Her sensitive armpit was in full view and very close to him. Then she added, "Anytime you feel an urge to tickle me feel free. I'm very ticklish." She looked down at her armpit and stroked it with her other hand. As her own fingers danced softly on the surface of her smooth armpit she closed her eyes and gave a little giggle, then added further, "...especially under my arms."
Jim was beginning to sweat. He was beet red. Noticing this, the other three girls giggled. Hearing their giggle broke him out of his paralysis and he noticed that they each wore the same kind of sleeveless dress.
Grace turned to walk back to her desk. Jim admired her beautiful round bottom and the delicate curves of her waist and hips. Her hips swayed in her dress as she walked and Jim felt his pant grow tighter by the second.
He moved, dazed to the middle of the room and looked around for his office.
"Right there, Jim," Said Maddie, a petite brunette. Jim noticed her underarm was just as smooth and hairless as Grace as she pointed to the office. Then Jim remembered that Barbara was undergoing her treatment even now and couldn't wait to see her.
Chapter Two
Part Two
Barbara and Jamie went wild picking out sexy clothes that was given to them out of the kindness of the Kittletown Welcoming Committee.
Jamie was surprised that even though this was a small, suburban town, they were very much up on the present styles.
Barbara had more conservative tastes but also marvelled at the selections offered.
When they were through they separated their clothing into individual bags and boxes. Barbara was wearing a flowery sundress and Jamie was wearing a white, sleeveless/midriff top, tied in a bow under her breasts and matching mini-skirt.
Part of the day consisted of hair-styling, manicures, pedicures and general foot-pampering (which both girls found also ticklishly hysterical). The pedicurists had no qualms about freely tickling the women's feet as they massaged, removed callous', applied oils and creams. Both women were found to be extremely ticklish there. Since the pedicurists' specialty was foot-tickling they had fun and were quite good at it; selecting the perfectly sensitive spots to 'accidentally' touch while working. At one point, the pedicurist grabbed Jamie's ankle and held it firmly. Then she simply tickled the bottoms of Jamie's foot, scratching the sensitive sole, ball and arch with a tickle master's expertise. Jamie laughed so hard that she slipped down into her seat and gripped the arms of the chair.
Finally, unable to withstand foot-tickling at any length, Jamie kicked the pedicurist without thinking. The woman stopped and thought twice again before she held Jamie and tickled her foot that much.
Barbara turned out to be a great giggler and the pedicurist savored the experience having learned her lesson from Barbara's daughter. "Like Mother/Like Daughter," the pedicurist always said when it came to ticklishness. She had found in her vast experience that when the mothers were very ticklish the daughters were and visa versa. She had learned this long before she was living in Kittletown. She had always liked tickling, especially women's feet, but when she had heard of Kittletown from an inside source, she moved there and had been living there ever since. Happily, she knows she will always find a ticklish woman in Kittletown.
At one point during the pedicure, Barbara had to hold the top of her chair with both hands over her head and giggled as she threw her head back and forth. Trina found this irresistible and reached around to tickle Barbara's newly smooth and ticklish underarms from behind. Barbara screamed and her legs kicked out and almost knocked out the pedicurist again. Everything came to a stop as Barbara doubled over and laughed, holding her tickled underarms with her hands.
"Golly, that really tickles there now!!!" Was all she could get out amidst the laughter.
The pedicurist gathered her things and stood up saying, "Well, I better finish now before I get killed." All the women laughed.
When Barbara and Jamie were dressed and ready to go, Trina gave Jamie a tip that there was a job opening in the diner down the street from them. She also said that she would call and put in a good word if Jamie applied right away. Jamie jumped at the chance to land a job so quickly.
Like sisters, Barbara and Jamie grabbed their bundles, jumped into the car and drove home. They were silent the entire ride, each contemplating their new lifestyle. When they got to the house Jamie jumped out of the car and walked towards the diner full of hope and apprehension. Barbara didn't mind the brush-off since she, herself was deep in thought.
"Yeah, yeah, "Trina said on the phone, "She'll be there any minute. Oh she's adorable. You'll all love her, and...Sid...she's got very ticklish armpits AND ribs. Yeah. Yeah. Uh-huh. You're customers will love her. Gotta go."
Miss Sherman was writing her name on the blackboard nice and big so all the kids could see her name clearly. She wore a red and orange striped sleeveless dress. As she wrote her name she heard the feint sound of boys giggling and saying, "tickle tickle tickle," very quickly. Instinctively, she put her arm down. She remembered last year oh, too well.
"Okay class, can I have your attention?" she said in a voice much too softly and sweetly for a school teacher. She turned to them. "My name is Miss Sherman. Can you all say that?" The class obeyed. "I'm to be your teacher for this school year." The class applauded. "Okay, okay, " she said putting her arms up to quiet them down. "You have all been given your books and workbooks. Has anyone not been given a book?"
One girl raised her hand but the boy sitting behind her tickled her ribs and she giggled, throwing her arm down.
"Please, no tickling," Miss Sherman said. "We need to concentrate on school while we're here."
A boy raised his hand and she pointed to him. Dropping his hand he said, boldly, "Are you ticklish Miss Sherman?" The class was in an uproar. The boys started maniacally tickling the girls. The girls twisted and giggled. Miss Sherman was beside herself trying to maintain control. She raised her arms, but the sight of this pretty teacher with her bare arms raised while the kids were in a tickle-frenzy only made them crazier.
Finally, she was able to get them quiet then said, "Whether I am ticklish or not is no concern of yours. This is school and we are supposed to learn here; not tickle. You can tickle all you want outside and in recess but the school rooms are for learning."
Buddy noticed that Miss Sherman moved her bare arms as she talked. He saw, at one point that when her arms were raised high her underarms were revealed. This was very exciting to him. He wondered if she was indeed ticklish. He fantasized that she was the girl in front of him in the hall and imagined tickling her upraised arms. He fantasized that, as she talked, he was behind her, tickling her underarms everytime she raised them. He was very excited at that thought and let his mind wander as he watched Miss Sherman talk and move her arms. He never tickled a grown-up before. He wondered what it would be like. Then he remembered the kids in the schoolyard telling him that Miss Sherman was the most ticklish teacher in the school and he wondered how they knew.
"This is the design we're currently working with," Mark said. Mark was Jim's boss. He worked for the company for over ten years and was the most respected man there. Jim liked him immediately and listened to his boss talk. He wanted to use his talents to earn respect in this company. Mark was also around Jim's age and Jim wondered if they would become friends.
"Jim, look, what we're basically designing here is a machine to tickle." Mark continued. "Look. The girl sits here and is strapped in like that. See how her arms can be raised as high as you want with this hydraulic lifter here? Her legs can raise the same way. Now these rubber points work like pistons to poke up and down the ribcage. The angle points here probe her armpits and those softer contacts slide up and down the arm, through the armpit and back again. The same probes run up and down her feet and those feather contacts brush under her toes. This is the best design we've come up with so far."
"Mark," Jim said, "I've been going over these drafts but I think there's one problem. The pleasure of the tickler."
"What do you mean?"
"What we need is a device that fits on the genitals of the tickler."
"Sounds interesting. Go on.," Said Mark, impressed by this new insight.
"I've been working on an idea that the device vibrates sympathetically to the laughter of the ticklee. So the more laughter, the better it feels. "
"Jim...." said Mark, "This is big; real big. Can you get me some drawings by tomorrow morning?"
"I'll do the best I can," Jim said plopping into his big leather chair.
"Great, oh and Jim, a few of us guys are going to Tampa."
"What are you going to do there?" Jim asked.
"We're gonna do a little tickling."
Jim was puzzled. "But they don't have tickling laws in Tampa. It's against the law to touch strangers."
"Yeah, you got it Buddy. Are you in or out?"
Jim thought it over. So the thrill of natives here was going into towns that tickling is not accepted like Kittletown and tickling strangers. Why would anyone want to do that when you could have any woman you want just for the asking? Jim thought.
"I'll let you know," Said Jim. Mark shut his door and walked out into the reception area. He heard a shriek from Grace followed by a giggle followed by hysterics. Jim knew that Mark was out there tickling Grace. He could imagine Marks hands on that delicate ribcage. He imagined Mark's fingers dancing merrily on and around the smooth, hairless, soft ticklish armpits revealed through her sleeveless dress.
Barbara walked through her new house and closed her eyes as a soft afternoon breeze made it's way into her window to caress her face. She thought about her day and the changes in her life. She felt secure, yet with tinges of anxiety that came from the uncertainties that lie ahead.
Like a schoolgirl, Barbara ran upstairs to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. At first she admired her hair style and turned her head to the left and right. Then she looked at her new dress, feeling the soft, cotton material. Finally, she lifted her arms up to inspect the new, hairless armpits. Looking, self-consciously to see if anyone was watching, she reached her hand up and lightly stroked the smooth surface. A sensation instantly ran through her and she found that she needed to rub the ticklishness off that seemed to linger. Barbara was surprised to find that a person was, indeed, able to tickle oneself, as she found evident in her.
"I never knew I was so ticklish," she said aloud to herself, then jumped at the sound of the doorbell that came so unexpectedly. She shook her daydreaming away and ran down the steps to the front door. At first she had a start to realize that she'd left it open, but not the screen door. Then she relaxed as she remembered that she was in a crime-free environment now.
She walked to the screen and her stomach turned over. It was the pizza boy.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back