• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kittletown (Part 5)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN
Where tickling is a way of life !
By Max Speer

CHAPTER FOUR
A SURPRISE VISIT

Buddy followed Nick into Nick's house via the kitchen side door.
"Wanna see my Nintendo?" asked Nick full of excitement for his new friend.
"Sure," said Buddy as he looked around the kitchen.
The boys ran to the living room and Nick inserted the game into the game console. He stretched the long chords for the control pads out onto the living room floor and gave one to Buddy. They sat, cross-legged on the floor and started to shoot aliens to the synthesized sound of the 90's.
The noise of a screen door slamming startled Buddy causing him to look up. Standing there was a beautiful, blonde woman in a pink, 60's-style, sleeveless dress. She stood there with her hands on her hips. From his perspective, Buddy was easily able to see up into her smooth armpits. His heart started to beat faster. His jaw dropped.
"Hi, Mom," said Nick, still shooting. "This is my new friend, Buddy."
"Well, hello, Buddy," said Nick's mother. Buddy didn't speak. He couldn't. She noticed this and smiled. "Does Buddy speak?". He nodded. "Is Buddy staying for dinner?"
"You staying, Bud?"
"Huh?" Buddy could only stare and imagine how ticklish Nick's mom was. He looked down and saw her feet in her sandals and noticed that her toenails were painted. Her feet were also very smooth and she had the words "Love POD" embroidered on the linen of the sandals. Buddy wondered who 'Pod' was.
Pod was her husband. He was a foot-tickling fanatic and often spent long hours torturing her extremely ticklish feet. He made sure that she received pedicures weekly and pumice rock to remove any callouses. The latter procedure was ridiculous since she kept the bottoms of her feet very pampered and soft with daily washings and applications of rose-scented foot cream which was manufactured in Kittletown.
"Buddy my name is Mrs. Callan. Pleasure to meet you," she said extending a hand down to Buddy. He stared at her underarm again, thinking now of Miss Sherman and her angelic face and sweet smile.
"Thanks," he said shaking her soft hand with a small, flimsy shake.
"Do you think I can hire you big, strong boys to help me change a light bulb in the kitchen?" Mrs. Callan asked with a smile.
"O-kay, " Nick said reluctantly. Buddy got up quickly and was by her side. Nick put down the Nintendo control and walked slowly.
In the kitchen, Mrs. Callan stopped by the table and looked up at the burnt out lightbulb over it.
"You boys climb up on the kitchen chairs here and I'll hand the bulb up to you."
The boys obeyed and Nick tried to unscrew the burnt out bulb but seemed to be having trouble.
"Can't you do it?" asked Mrs. Callan.
"I think it's stuck," said Nick trying but failing. Buddy just stood and watched from his chair.
"Let me try," said Nick's mother as she stood high on her tip-toes and reached her bare arm up, stretching her body as much as possible.
This action almost made Buddy fall off his chair. Mrs. Callan's underarm was inches from his face. He looked at it, studying it carefully. He noted that there was not one stubble of hair and that the surface was as smooth as silk. He started to get excited and he remembered his friends in the school yard say that he could tickle anyone he wanted; even grown-ups. His heart began to pound with excitement. He was afraid that she would get mad at him but he wanted to tickle her underarm so badly. She looked so pretty in her sleeveless dress.
Finally, afraid that she would put her arm down and summoning up a room full of courage, Buddy reached his little index finger up and touched Mrs. Callan's smooth underarm.
"Eeek!!!!" she said as she threw her arm down, rubbing a little against her side. "Naughty boy, tickling me like that when I'm reaching up."
At first, Buddy was embarrassed, but then, he noticed Mrs. Callan's face was bursting in smiles. She was only joking. Shyly, he looked up at Nick.
"Oh mom's real ticklish there," he said as if it were nothing.
"Now you behave yourself," she said waving a finger at him but still smiling a broad, pretty smile.
She reached up again to try and unscrew the lightbulb. Nick looked at Buddy like 'watch this' and, using all the wriggling fingers of his right hand, tickled her sensitive armpit again.
"Aaaah tee-hee hee hee hee hee!!!" she giggled as she threw her arm down again in surprise. The boys laughed too. "Listen, you little devils, stop tickling me. I gotta change this light bulb. Now stop it. You're taking advantage of your poor mother."
Nick's mother reached up again and Nick and Buddy started to point their fingers towards her outstretched armpit. She threw her arm down giggling. They laughed again.
"We didn't tickle you, mom!" said Nick.
"Very funny," she said, smiling, "but you tried to."
Mrs. Callan reached up again and the boys said, quietly together, "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!" and reached for her stretched belly section. She threw her arm down again.
"Are you gonna let me do this or what?" she said, now without smiling. As she talked, Nick's teenage brother, Jay walked in and saw the funny picture of the boys and his mom. "Now move away," she said as the boys got down and out of tickle reach. They looked at Jay and he nodded.
Mrs. Callan reached up with both hands to change the lightbulb. She stretched her long, thin, shapely body forward, reaching her bare arms up high. Jay silently walked up behind her and, curling his fingers as he wiggled them in the air, tickled her soft, vulnerable armpits from behind.
The effect was explosive. She squealed, giggled, screamed, and threw her arms down all at the same time. The sensation of Jay's fingers trapped inside her arms caused her to burst into hysterical laughter as she pleaded, "Don't! Noooo! Stop it!!!! Please!!!!". She finally fell to the floor, unfastening Jay's tickle-torturous fingers from her sensitive underarms.
All the boys laughed as Mrs. Callan sat on the floor, her dress hiked up high on her thighs. She pulled her dress down and blew her hair from the front of her mouth. She was a mess.
"I'm gonna get you boys for this," was all she could say quietly.
The boys laughed, curled their fingers, tickling the air and said in unison," Tickle tickle tickle!". In a flash, she rose and fled.
Barbara was vacuuming the rugs in her house and loving it. As she passed the hall mirror, she looked at herself in her new clothes. Today she wore a two-piece sun dress: full skirt with a halter top.
She stopped to pose for a moment, turning off the vacuum cleaner. In the mirror, to her delight, she loved seeing herself pose like a fashion model: one hand on her hip, one hand behind her head. She noticed her underarm and inspected carefully, marveling at the absence of hair. She would've had to shave today had she not been electrolysized. It was a pleasure to remove that from her life.
Then she thought about the pizza boy and how he tickle-tortured her the day before. He really loved tickling her. She wondered how her children were doing.
Jamie told her the night before how she was tickled by her boss, Sid. Barbara had asked her if it upset her, and Jamie said that it was kind of fun, although she was so extremely ticklish and couldn't stand it at the time.
Barbara thought about Buddy and what he must be going through. Then she thought about Jim and knew that he must be having the time of his life, tickling any girl he sees. She realized that if she wanted to live in the manner in which she loved, she had to make for certain allowances. She knew Jim loved her. One thing had nothing to do with the other.
Her musings were interrupted with the sound of the doorbell. This better not be that pizza boy again. I'll have him fired, I swear it, she thought.
Barbara ran down the stairs and hesitated for a moment. She knew the screen door was locked and this made her feel better. Then she opened the door with a shocking surprise.
"Hi Barb!! Surprised?" There, standing and peering through the screen, dressed in a blue and white, sleeveless/midriff top and tiny shorts was Pam, Barbara's younger sister.
"You ready to order?" asked Jamie smiling in her cute, red & white, gingham dress.
"Yeah, " came the response from the booth with three, teenage boys.
"What would you like?" Jamie asked, as she tried to guess their ages. They were handsome, but she guessed that they were probably seniors or maybe even juniors at Kittletown High.
"You!!!" they said in unison as they broke themselves up.
Jamie remained poised and stared up at the ceiling, smiling. She looked very cute and desirable.
"Really, what can I get you?"
"Well you can start..." the boy closest to the wall said, " ...by refilling our salt shaker." Amy was behind the counter wiping glasses. She knew this game but also knew that Jamie would have to get 'street smart' and learn by herself. She remembered when the 'salt shaker game' was played on her.
Forgetting that she had filled all the salt shakers not an hour ago, Jamie innocently reached her soft, bare arm in front of the boys to grab the salt shaker. She never made it. She didn't even have time to think or react. The boy, nearest to the wall grabbed her wrist and held it while the boy nearest to Jamie tickled her smooth, sensitive underarm. Jamie giggled and squirmed but she couldn't get loose. She tried desperately to pull back. The boy across the table also reached over and tickled her underarm, then reached down and grabbed her sensitive ribs and tickled her into hysterics.
Jamie was now laughing her beautiful, high, musical laugh. She squirmed and tugged, her sensitive body shaking, but couldn't break loose. The boy holding her wrist reached his other hand over and tickled her smooth armpit with fingers that wriggled like the gallop of horses legs. Jamie squealed. Now the second boy reached down and grabbed her ribs and started tickling up and down her sensitive sides, delighting in the soft, warm feel of this ticklish girl's ribs. He tickled around her torso to her belly and felt her belly button through the thin, cotton fabric.
Jamie was absolutely squealing in laughter but finally broke free. She stood straight, pulled long strands of hair off of her face, brushed down on her dress, and tried to act normal. Her nerve endings were still tingling.
"Thanks alot. Now are you gonna give me your order or are you going to tickle me all day?" she said. That was a mistake. She didn't realize that when males hear a woman say the word 'tickle' it fires them up anew.
Amy heard this just as the boys were about to rise, knowing that they indeed would love to tickle her all day. She grabbed Jamie's wrist and pulled her away just as fingers shot out.
"Did you see her pit when Amy pulled her arm away?"
"Awesome!"
"I'd love to get that babe she's definitely an AR. "
"Think she's a POD too?"
"Bet she is., hope she is."
"I'd love to tie her up and @#%$ her, man. @#%$!!!!"
"They were testing you, Jamie" Amy said, fixing Jamie's hair and re-adjusting the fringe material around her armhole.
"Tickle her!!!!!" the boys shouted as they watched Jamie lift her arm up so Amy could fix the fringe. Amy's fingers manipulated the material very close to Jamie's exposed underarm.
"Testing me? Why?" said Jamie as she looked over at the boys talking about her.
"They wanted to know if you were ticklish or if you were a blank ."
"A Blank ? What's that?" Jamie dropped her arm and looked at Amy.
"A Blank is a non-ticklish girl. We haven't seen too many of those. The females that are born here are always ticklish; maybe more ticklish than Outsiders but every once in a while, a new family comes to Kittletown and they have a blank with them."
"What happens to them?" Jamie asked.
"They're sent away; to the Outside. But I hear that Dr. Gregory has a drug that women can take and it makes them ticklish, even when they never were before. Giving it to an already ticklish girl doesn't do anything but some people say it makes them more ticklish. Some girls say that the city puts it in the water. Nobody has proof and the cops deny it but I swear I'm more ticklish than I ever was."
"Well, can I come in or are you gonna leave your sister out here to get sunstroke?"
Barbara was shocked. What was she doing there? She had no time to brief her. How long was she staying? She had an overnight bag with her. What would she do if some guy tries to tickle her? Pam was a beauty and guys would not pause one second to tickle her. She was also very ticklish. Barbara knew this first hand since they spent most of their Saturday mornings as girls, rolling around in bed, tickling each other. Barbara always got the upper hand since Pam would get so weak from laughing. Her little sister was very ticklish!
"I'm sorry. Come in. Sit down. This is such a...surprise. How long are you staying?" Barbara asked, trying to sound happy.
"Oh just a few days. Say, this is some place you got here. Jim really takes care of you, heh? Look at all the windows. You know, I love this town. I'm moving here."
Barbara's stomach sank, "M-moving h-here?"
"Well, not really, but I'd love to. The people are so friendly. They waved when I rode down Main Street and said 'hi' to me. I love it. I felt like a princess. How's Jim?"
"Oh, he's great."
"What's he do again?
Barbara paced and played with her hands. "He...uh...he designs machines."
"What kind of machines?"
"Pam, you must be hungry," Barbara said quickly, turning to her. "You want me to fix you something?"
"Actually, I'm starved but I wouldn't touch your food. I'm taking you out for lunch."
"No, I couldn't..."
"I insist. Let's go."
"Pam...I have to tell you something..." but she was out of the door in a flash.
"Jim," said Mark as he burst into Jim's office. "You really missed a great time last night."
"Oh, really?" said Jim, unsure whether he liked the thought of going into other towns and tickling unsuspecting girls.
"Yeah, we cornered this one cocktail waitress by the bathroom and we tickled the @#%$ out of her.
She fell to the floor and we grabbed her feet and pulled off her pumps. Her feet were so ticklish she was banging at our legs with her fists and laughing....you never seen such laughing."
Suddenly, Grace walked in holding a file folder. She looked absolutely stunning in her typical, conservative, sleeveless, business outfit. Mark didn't miss a beat in his conversation. He grabbed Grace's ribcage and gave her a good, quick tickle while saying, "until now...".
Grace recoiled her arms back and slammed them against her sides giggling. She managed to twist away and took a step towards Jim's desk extending her hand to lay down the folder. Mark tickled her underarm in a quick motion and Grace screeched in another set of giggles. She turned and, as she left she touched Mark's mouth, saying, "You beast." Then she was gone.
"She is one sexy woman," said Mark shaking his head and starting to leave. Then, he remembered what he came in for. 'Oh, Jim, I almost forgot. There's an important meeting here tonight. We're going to discuss the Machine. See you there, guy. Then he too was gone.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back