• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN TWO / Chapter 6

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO
by Max Speer

CHAPTER SIX
Salt Trick At The Seaside Diner

Tom and Bobby walked into the Seaside Diner and fell into a booth. They surveyed the floor for the prettiest waitress and called her over.
"You gonna be our waitress today?" Bobby said with a lusty grin.
"Yes I am," she said in a very businesslike manner. "I'll be right with you." Then she walked off.
"You know, Bobby, we're gonna have to be very careful now that we're on the outside," Tom said in almost a whisper.
"Don't worry about it, bro, it's gonna be fun t-ing some great outside babes."
"What do you think about our waitress?" asked Tom. "You think she's an A/R or a Pod chick?" he asked in his best Kittletonian slang.
"The boys studied the girl. She was pretty but very plain; not like a Kittletown girl. At around 18, she had short, light brown hair and a nice shapely body that revealed very little in her short sleeved, waitress dress.
"She has the look of a pod but I think we could get some great A&R action from her." Bobby said.
"The salt shaker?" Tom asked.
"Yep."
The salt shaker trick was a little game invented by the T Punks to see how ticklish a new girl was. To set the game up, Tom emptied the table's salt shaker onto the floor. After screwing the top back on, Bobby called over for the waitress.
"Miss?" Bobby called out. The waitress walked over to the boys. "I'm sorry to disturb you, Miss, but it seems that our salt shaker hasn't got any salt in it."
"We would be most pleased if you could get us a little salt," added Tom.
"Out of salt?" the ruffled waitress retorted. "I just filled that. Oh well, okay, I'll be right back."
The boys were laughing inwardly as the waitress came back with a filled salt shaker.
"Could you hand that empty to me please?" the waitress said. Her question was not what they expected. They had hoped that she would reach across the table to take the old one. When she did, they would tickle her.
"No," Bobby said.
"Please, hand me the salt shaker?" the waitress said firmly.
"No," said Tommy.
"Why not?" the flustered girl said.
"Because my hands hurt and I can't reach," said Bobby.
"What about you?" She was now looking at Tom and getting angry.
"Can't," he said barely hiding a smile. "I'm allergic to salt."
"Okay, well I'll just get the manager to get me that salt shaker, then." She stormed away.
"Bobby, what'll we do. This Outside bitch don't understand our protocol."
"I'm tellin' you. The Outside is for Blankers.
Suddenly, a tall, pretty brunette in her early 40's walked up to their table. The boys gulped. This was the manager! She was tall and thin and wore a tight, sleeveless dress; a little too conservative for the boys' tastes, but it revealed two very pretty arms. they looked down and saw two shapely, stockinged legs slipped into leather pumps.
"I hear you want the salt refilled but you're not willing to hand over the salt shaker."
"Oh no," said Tom. "She could've taken it anytime she wanted. We didn't want to do her job for her."
"I see," said the manager. "Tina, I'll get you the salt shaker, since these boys don't want to do your job for you."
The woman bent down and stretched her long, bare arm across the table. The boys looked at each other. They hadn't tickled anyone all day and they were hot to trot.
Bobby noticed that, though she wasn't a Kittletonian, she had a nice, shaved, smooth armpit.
The arm seemed to move in slow-motion as thousands of thoughts and ideas ran through the boys' heads.
Bobby was first to act. Not thinking of any consequence (since native Kittletonians are never reprimanded for tickling) he reached under the manager's arm and brought five wiggling fingers up and tickled her soft armpit.
"Oh!!!" the manager retorted as she pulled her tickled arm back quickly, holding the empty salt shaker. "So that's your plan. You just wanted Tina to reach across the table so you could tickle her. Why don't you boys leave."
"Sorry," said Bobby. "That wasn't our plan at all. It's just that everybody was so serious, I thought I'd lighten up the mood. You were so pretty that I wanted to see you smile."
Bobby was good. Very good. The manager blushed. The boys could tell that she was very ticklish under her arm. She moved her arm back and forth, subconsciously rubbing the tickled spot.
"Okay." the manager said handing Tina the full shaker. "Just behave yourselves." She smiled a short, businesslike smile and walked away.
"Sorry," said Tom. "We're nice guys. Really."
Tina smiled and, being left off guard, reached her body across Tom to place the salt shaker down.
In a flash, Tom grabbed her wrist. Before she knew what was happening, Bobby had his fingers on her underarm, which was covered by the soft material of her uniform.
Tina squealed and tried to pull back but Tom had a firm grip.
With Bobby's other hand, he pulled open the large short sleeve and inserted his other hand up the sleeve tickling all the way. When it reached her underarm he tickled furiously.
Tina screamed and thrashed about, wildly.
In a moment, the manager was at the table pulling at Tina but the boys held firm and tickled the helpless girl. Tom reached his other hand around and grabbed the sensitive ribs, shaking her up.
"Stop it!!! Stop it!!!" the manager demanded.
The manager grabbed at Tom's hand, trying to pry it loose. As she did this, Bobby reached his free hand up and grabbed the ribs of the manager. The manager shrieked and yelled for the boys to stop or they would call the police.
Bobby let go of the manager and used his free hand to hold Tina's arm out and keep her bent over the table. Tom got out of his seat and grabbed the manager, holding her from behind as he dug his fingers into her sensitive ribs.
The manager thrashed and shrieked wildly. She was very ticklish.
"Call the....call the policeccceeeeee!!!! hee hee hee hee!!!! she managed to cry out between uncontrollable laughter.
Tom tickled his way up her side to her underarm and tried to jab his fingertips into the crack. Her arm was down so it was hard, but Tom managed to wriggle his fingers into her underarm and tickle her there. The pretty manager twisted and finally fell to the ground.
Customers were now on their feet, watching this spectacle.
Bobby shifted his weight so that he could get out of his seat as he circled behind the bent over Tina. There, he shook her ribs up, sending the poor girl into a fit of giggling. She threw her head back and screamed, trying to kick the boy away. He felt the soft ridges beneath her cotton dress and probed like the expert he was.
Tina was laughing hysterically. She twisted violently to get loose looking back at the boy who was tickling her so intensely. Through her torture, she saw that dangling from his ears were silver feathers and on a chain around his neck, was a necklace with the word "Tickler" on it.
Finally the boys released the women. The manager was on the floor and Tom, violently grabbed her ankle and lifted it up to his level. The action made the woman slip backwards. She was in a panic as he ripped of her shoe and tore at her stocking. Bobby noticed that someone was on the phone.
"Tommy," let's get out of here.
"Just one tickle!!!" he yelled back desperately.
Tom placed his fingers on the soft arch of the manager's bare foot and scratched the ticklish skin ruthlessly. She threw her head back and screamed before she reached up to claw at his hands.
"Come on, Man," bobby insisted. Then, to make sure that his friend's hands wouldn't be scratched, he slipped a finfer into the manager's underarm as she reached causing her to squeal and fall back to the floor, writhing as Tom tickled furiously.
"Come on, Tommy!!!!" Tom dropped her foot and they ran to the door, but before leaving, they turned.
"Don't forget to tell your friends that the Tickle Punks have arrived to tickle all your women!" Then, they were off.
They ran to their car and tore out in a blast of smoke and dust leaving a diner full of open mouths and two exhausted women catching their breath and rubbing their sides.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back