• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN TWO / Chapter 8

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO
by Max speer

CHAPTER EIGHT
Mrs. Callan Tickled

Shelly Callan sat on the couch and watched Oprah. Despite the fact that she loved the soaps and the talk shows, Shelly was not a couch potato. Still a young woman in her late thirties, Shelly was quite a beauty. So much so that her husband was plagued with the green-eyed monster of jealousy.
One of Buddy's first days in Kittletown, her sons, Nick and Jay, along with Buddy gave her a tickling to end all. First, while changing a light bulb, and next, a surprise attack while dusting.
Shelly Callan was one very ticklish woman.
She also looked quite fetching in a popular Kittletown outfit: white ruffled, sleeveless/midriff top and skirt set.
Her two beautiful feet were propped up on the coffee table with a throw pillow placed under her ankles. At first, she was wearing her casual slip-ons, but as she watched, she played one foot against the other and her slip-ons slipped off.
Suddenly, there was a sound at the door and Judy, her best friend entered with her 5 year old son, Adam.
Judy was petite and cute. She had shoulder-length brown hair and wore a pink tank top and denim cut-offs. Shelly looked down and saw she was wearing her favorite lacy white ankle socks and sandals.
"What's up, Shel?" asked Judy as she sat beside Shelly and pretended to cuddle next to her.
"Same thing: overeating lesbians who cross-dress their alcoholic husbands."
"Oh."
"Hi Adam," Shelly said leaning over and giving the boy a burst of smiles.
"Hi," Adam said shyly.
"He's getting so big, Judy. I swear."
The two women caught up on the gossip. All the time, Adam, a boy of 5 stared at the two bare feet of Shelly's, moving slightly as she talked. He was fascinated at every wrinkle, every crease of her feet.
Shelly's feet were always very smooth and clean. Her husband was a pod and required that her feet be ready for him at any time. Her feet were devastatingly ticklish.
When she first met Jack, Shelly thought that, in time, she would start to get used to the tickling on her feet. She thought that she would learn to endure the nightly foot-tickling sessions that Jack would inflict upon her. She was wrong. What did happen was that, over the years, she grew more ticklish. And most recently, it seemed that her sensitivity to being tickled increased by 50%. She had been drinking quite a lot of water lately but knew that could not possibly be the reason.
"Judy," Shelly began, hesitantly bringing up the 'subject'. "Have you noticed recently that you're more ticklish than ever? I mean, it seems like I can barely stand it anymore. I thought I would be more used to it now. But it seems like I'm much more ticklish than I ever was."
Judy was aghast. She had been thinking about the same thing just that morning.
"I can't believe that you're saying this. Yes. Yes it's true. Now that Adam is a little older he's starting to tickle now and then. When he catches me by surprise I jump so far."
"Is Dave a pod?"
"Well, he's really a GP but he loves to tickle my feet."
Adam, who was hearing all of this, stared up at Shelly, then down at her feet. He was already excited by the thrill of seeing a grown-up female jump and laugh from being tickled. He was way too young to connect the psycho-sexual aspect of it, but he knew that it was a big kick to tickle girls.
Without hesitation, Adam reached his little finger up and tickled the soft sole of Shelly.
"EEEEEEEEKKKKKK !!!!!!!!" Shelly squealed as she pulled her foot back so fast that she almost whacked Judy in the face with her knee.
"Your little Adam has a very ticklish finger!" Shelly said, giggling and wiping her sole.
Little Adam was delighted to learn that he had a 'ticklish finger'. What power, he thought, to have a ticklish finger.
Without thinking twice, he reached up and tickled the bottom of Shelly's other foot.
This time, however, she did hit Judy in the shoulder with her leg as she screamed and pulled her foot back to protect it from the little tickle 'demon'. Adam laughed.
"Tickle tickle tickle," he said as he wriggled his fingers in the air and walked toward Shelly.
"Adam," Judy said sternly, "Behave yourself."
"You can't stop him, you know. Legally, I mean."
"I know," said Judy, "But he's so young."
"Tickle your feet. Let me tickle your feet," Adam said trying to pull her foot out from where she had crossed them, lotus fashioned, under her body. "I'm telling."
The little tyrant managed to take her ankle and pull it out as Shelly released her grip. Perhaps he might tell someone? She was far too aware of the penalty for not submitting to any male, young or old.
At times, she had heard about females not submitting to a tickle from a male. If the female is sick she is allowed to go free. But if she refuses for any other reason the penalty is imprisonment for a night.
The Kittletown police have been known to tie up a prisoner and tickle her all night long, not allowing her to sleep. Female prisoners who pass out from the intense tickling are awakened by more of the same. Testimonies from women state that they remember awakening to the sensation of tickling and actually laughing awake.
Prolonged torture on the Tickling Machine is also used. Five minutes on the Tickling Machine is like hours of digital tickling. The police have been known to put a poor, female prisoner on the Tickling machine, on and off, for hours.
Shelly cringed as little Adam took her foot, that was easily the size of his head, in his hands and placed them on the little pillow. She prepared for the feeling on his fingertips that was about to come.
Adam smiled and said, "tickle tickle tickle," over and over again as he placed his fingers, claw-shaped, on her tender sole and tickled.
"Oooooooh my Goddddd!!!!! AAAAAAHA HA HA HA HA!!! NONO NO STOP STOP STOP!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HAAAAA !!!!" Shelly howled in hysterical laughter. "Judyeeee hee hee hee make him STOPPPPP HAA HA HA HA HA NO NO NOOO!!!!!"
But Judy just bit her lip and tried not to laugh herself. It was not only fun to see her friend being tickled by her little boy, but it was also sexy. Shelly's arms were over her head as she grabbed the back of the couch and held on for dear life as the little devil tickled her highly sensitive feet. Judy's face was practically touching Shelly's smooth armpit and she had to suppress the urge to tickle that sensitive spot of Shelly's.
Judy knew that Shelly was constantly being tickled by the men in her house. Besides her foot-tickling husband, Shelly was in constant fear of being tickled by her boys, Nick and Jay. Jay would often hold his mother's arms over her head, pinned to the carpet, and little Nick would torture her, tickling her underarms and ribs. If their Dad came in during the tickling he would join in with a savage pin of her ankles while spending hours teasing her feet into Tickling Hell!
This was the unfortunate condition for the household where there was a lot of kids and one, very ticklish mother.
Judy couldn't resist. She saw Shelly's head thrown back, face in wide grimace, laughing as her sensitive feet wiggled, her little Adam tickling the bare soles of this beautiful woman. Judy reached up and tickled the soft flesh of Shelly's outstretched underarm.
"AAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh EEEEeeeeeeee!!!!!!! NOooo!!" Shelly screamed as she threw her arm down and twisted away. Her whole body folded in a fetal tuck and Shelly wrapped her arms around her knees, holding her tickled feet with two hands.
Both Adam and Judy laughed at the plight of poor Shelly. Adam saw how her arms, wrapped around Shelly's knees lifted her away from her body so that a small hand could fit under her arm. Seizing this opportunity, Adam reached high and inserted his fingers into Shelly's ticklish underarm and stroked.
Shelly screamed and twisted his fingers out of her underarm.
"Okay!" Shelly said firmly, smiling and giggling a little. "Let's go shopping."
The two, sexy women, dressed in Kittletown sleeveless/midriff/mini gathered their purses, grabbed their keys and walked out of the door and down the street, where little Adam watched each and every girl.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back