• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft's ticklish adventure M/F (Tomb Raider 2) Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight
Chapter 2 Captured
Chapter 3 Bartoli's investigation
Chapter 4 Bartoli's investigation Part 2
Chapter 5 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest
Chapter 6 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest Part 2
Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below
Chapter 8 Danger Inside the Maria Doria
Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight

After searching high and low for any information on Marco Bartoli in the abandoned Opera Theatre,

Lara had found herself backstage where a Seaplane was parked by the rear dock.
The plane looked a lot like an old world war bomber, but rather amusingly there was a Barbarella cutout on the side of the body.
Having taken care of the Fiamma Nera goons in the warehouse, she ran down to the dock, climbed through the open door and into the parked seaplane.
She quickly hid behind a pile of boxes so as to not be seen, but it looked as if she was alone down there.
The cargo hold was quite big and dimly lit, with a few Fiamma Nera marked cargo boxes and a hook clearly leftover from the days when the Plane was used as a bomber.
Lara held on to the hook to stop herself falling over as the plane quickly took off in to the sky.
She listened to the distance voices up ahead, she couldn't hear them very well but made most of what they were saying out, they sounded Italian,
perfect thought Lara I am on the right track.

Distant Voice: "It's not the workload that is worrying me.... Perhaps the tide has gulped it away...
Perhaps Gianna had never..I don't know..
It's just his grave has surrendered nothing, like we say...substantial.
it's all very interesting...oh yes I am sure of it.....
Believe me, but it's not quite the same now is it?"

Lara could hear another voice now, lower in pitch, calmer, sounded a lot like the Godfather.. Was this Bartoli?

Other voice: "Someday you will get a speeding ticket for that tongue, Fabio."
Fabio: "Hey it's just a gut a feeling, but maybe you are wrong to look there.."
Other voice shouting in rage: "IS YOUR BELIEF SO FRAGILE?!"

The plane suddenly began falling out of the sky! Lara fell over narrowly dodging a box falling on her, the plane was still falling.
Other voice: "Relax breathe deep, the gut Fabio, has no more direction than a simple through and out."
The plane began levelling off again, Lara breathed a sigh of relief and stood up again.
Other voice: "Honest perhaps, but not enlightened. When my father left when I was a boy, he confided to me that he was enlightened...
Beckoned by somethinh greater than impulse. He posessed the Seraph.
But he was just a disciple in the design...."
Lara walked up to the cockpit ladder and began to climb towards the voices, she could hear them a lot clearer now...
Other voice: "His death plotting a path to be sought by the one... his son you understand?
Have faith Fabio not gut-rot. We are searching the right place."
Fabio: "I know it, I believe it Marco!"
Marco: "Good!"
Marco suddenly opened the cockpit door, Lara jumped back to the ground, her guns now ready.
Marco shouting to the hold below: "Eros! have you... fixed that rail yet?"
Lara didn't see what was coming from behind, her vision suddenly went black and all she heard was a voice saying Si!!! as she faded out of consciousness.

Eros: "Marco, get down here now we have an intruder!"
Marco: "Relax Fabio, just a setback keep us on course."
Fabio: "Si Marco."
Marco climbed down in to the hold below, he wickedly grinned at the athletic woman lying before him. She can't of been any older than 29, about 5ft 9, her long dark hair in a long pony tail, a grey sleeveless top adorning her hourglass figured upper body, below that a pair of brown shorts covering her slender feminine legs and on her feet a pair of size 7 brown combat boots with white socks slightly showing,
Wow he thought, she is certainly athletic.. Who is this intruder?!

Marco: "Eros, help me tie her to the rail."
Eros: "Yes Marco."
Eros and Marco tied Lara to the hook and fixed it in place on the rail above, Lara wasn't going anywhere!
Marco took out some smelling salts and shoved them in Lara's nose.
She suddenly awoke. her big brown eyes wide in surprise.
Marco: "Who are you and why you are here eh?!"
Lara just smirked, she wasn't telling him anything!
Marco got a good look at her face now she was awake, she had a very feminine looking face, very prominant brown eyebrows that matched her hair and big brown expressive eyes, which were looking right at him. Her rather large sized feminine lips were not smiling, in fact this girl didn't look very happy at all, she looked intrigued to be in the position she was in....

Marco Bartoli was quite a tall man, short dark hair, intimidating sunglasses and was wearing a red ceremonial robe. Lara sensed something really wicked about this man and wanted to be nowhere near him.
Marco: "You think you are clever girl uh? Eros let me give you a lesson on a breaking someone." Eros a much bigger built man, wielding a wrench watched with great interest.
Marco: "The body is a great a thing, but it can also betray you. You see Eros, women are the more a sensitive sex as they need to give a birth. This sort of how you say chemistry means they have highly sensitive bodies. Let me show you eh"
Lara suddenly started feeling uncomfortable..
Marco walked over to Lara and untucked her top rolling it up slightly above her belly.
Marco: "Now lady you want to tell me why you are here eh?"
Marco wiggled his fingers across Lara's belly.
Lara completely surprised by this, squirmed slightly but kept a straight face, Marco however was quick to notice her reactions.
Eros couldn't see what the point in this silly game was,
Eros: "This is a waste of time Marco what is the point in..."
Marco: "ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY TECHNIQUES?!"
Eros: "I wouldn't dare."
Marco: "Oh yes, she is a ticklish woman aren't you? A ticklish little girl in adult clothing hehe."

Marco again wiggled his fingers across her bare stomach, Lara again squirmed away from the touch but refused to open her mouth, Marco could see she was fighting.
Marco: "I can do this all day, until you tell me what you are doing a here!"
At the words, What and doing here, he deliberately stroked her belly causing her again to flinch.
Marco: "Ah yesss, your body is betraying you, tell me why you are here and this will be over eh."
Marco again wiggled his fingers across her belly, This tickles so much thought Lara I won't let Bartoli know anything, but oh my goodness it is getting harder to resist laughing.
Marco continued his tickling, Lara was now smiling slightly,
Marco: "Aha, your body will soon a be unable to resist eh, tell me why you are here."
Marco began tickling her belly a bit harder and was using all this fingers now, Lara was sweating, a small forced grin on her face due to the effects of being tickled like this.
Marco: "Hmmm, let me try this... What is solletico in your language, ah yes a.. tickle tickle tickle tickle" He said and tickled her belly again.
This really made Lara squirm even more and Marco thought he heard a very quiet smirk. He grinned wickedly under his dark sunglasses.
Marco: You see Eros, like I said a, the body betrays.. Now let me try that again lady, tell me why you are here eh?!
Marco again tickled her belly and this time pinched her sides for good measure,
Lara: "mmmphh"
Marco: Oh yes I forgot, tickle tickle tickle tickle and he again tickled her sides and belly, Lara was really struggling now.
Lara: "Hmmmpph noo, hmmph" she said squirming trying not to laugh, but her face was slowly betraying her.
Marco: "You are suddenly looking like a happy lady eh, shall we continue, or maybe you want to tell me why you are here?!"
Lara: hehemmppph no!

Marco: Oh yess, I can hear your laughter now ticklish lady hehe, tickle tickle tickle tickle" and he again tickled her belly.
Lara couldn't help herself anymore..
Lara: "Hehehe, no hehehe"
Marco: That's it, your body is now under my control! Since you still won't tell me anything, I guess you need more persuasion! Marco knelt down to the floor and looked at her feet...
Suddenly the cockpit door swung open
Fabio: Marco we are approaching the Rig!
Marco shouting back: So what can't you see I am in the middle of something!
Fabio: You have the landing clearance!
Marco: "Sigh, ok lady i'll give you some time to think about this, you better tell me why you are a here... hmmm maybe I should see what is under these tough boots of yours eh"
Marco put his hand on her right foot and lifted it up then leaned in closer to her and whispered, "I bet this is your real weak point isn't it, all that running around you have been doing I bet these feet have been really primed hehe."
Lara grunted.
She was then released from the rail and fell down to the ground with a loud thud, Eros pressed some chloroform against her mouth and she was knocked out again, hearing Marco's creepy threat in the distance as she lost consciousness
Marco: "Maybe we should find out about that soon eh."

The seaplane soon descended on to the sea below, a large Offshore Oil Rig was floating in the middle of nowhere and the plane slowly drove into the large hangar inside, the large hangar doors closing behind..... Lara was trapped!
She woke up again a short while after, she was in a storage room now across from the hangar and could see the seaplane, I have to get out of here she thought...

Last edited:
Love Lara getting Captured. Looking forward to the continuation. Great start.

I have been replaying the Remasters so I had an idea about a story.

Good ticklish fun indeed. The Tomb Raider meets the Tickle Raider!

Thanks I will write the next part soon. Just thinking how to do it. What inspired me is, having been playing the TR2 remaster a lot lately a what if scenario. What if Lara was actually very ticklish, what if she didn't have her guns. What if her adversary found out she was really ticklish, how does she combat that? How does the adversary use that against her. Suddenly all that running around shooting everyone actually becomes really deadly for her and she can't defend herself. :)

Last edited:
Thanks. Just thinking of two possible ways this can go now.

You could make a good ending and a bad ending route
I already know how I am going to end it.
It was to do with this part...
Does Lara fail to escape and be stuck there, Lara attempt to escape and Bartoli is stood outside or, does she make a run for it... This is Tomb Raider lol so I went with her making a run for it.

I already know how I am going to end it.
It was to do with this part...
Does Lara fail to escape and be stuck there, Lara attempt to escape and Bartoli is stood outside or, does she make a run for it... This is Tomb Raider lol so I went with her making a run for it.
Dude! Great build up to what now must be intense tickling on her bare feet!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back