• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LARCENY: Sensitive Situation *New FREE 3 part comic strip!

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

TICKLISH SOLES OF LARCENY #01

The 1st issue of TICKLISH SOLES OF LARCENY #01 has just hit the shelves and lead artist, Rearte, and the rest of the wonderful art team put together a free comic strip series of Larceny and her ticklish soles!

-The Bandito

Jim
MTJpub.com

LARCENY: Sensitive Situation (1-3)

TSOL01_Strip01.jpg

Let me tell you about myself. They call me Larceny. And, well this is embarrassing, but I happen to be the greatest thief in the world. Almost. There’s this one other over-inflated egomaniac that thinks SHE’S the best thief. But let’s not talk about her right now. This is about ME!

Here’s all you need to know: I’ve been called blindingly stunning, especially wearing this diamond necklace I just nicked. But it doesn’t matter. You’ll never see me. I’m smarter than you. I’m sneakier than you. And I will rob you blind at my first opportunity.

Just so long as I don’t end up in anymore SENSITIVE SITUATIONS. I have this one teensy weensy occupational liability. But it’s not even worth going into detail. Hide your valuables. Lock up your art and jewelry. You’ve just caught my eye.

Steal ya soon, sweetie,

Larceny

LARCENY: Sensitive Situation (2-3)

TSOL01_Strip02.jpg

Hi. It’s me again.

Yes, Larceny. You’re going to be easier to rob than I originally thought.

Unfortunately, that bit of fun might have to wait a tic. It seems that the diabolically evil Agent Lucille from the dreadfully irritating GeoGUARD task force has me slightly tied up at the moment.

She and I have the teensiest disagreement brewing about this silly little missing statue. And well, she’s…OH GOD…SHE’S GOING TO TICKLE ME!

Someone SAVE ME!

Desperately guffawing,

Larceny

LARCENY: Sensitive Situation (3-3)

TSOL01_Strip03.jpg

Yup, Larceny again. I know, shocking, right??

Please disregard my previous comments about stealing from you. I have had a lot of time to think about my wicked ways and I am officially turning over a new leaf!

Fine. It’s only been about eight minutes of Lucille’s insufferable SOLE TICKLE TORTURE! BUT I GIVE UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Screaming in frenzied laughter,

Larceny

Attachments

• TSOL01_Header2.jpg
    TSOL01_Header2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 438
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back