• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's Tickle Mz. Chaos...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Poor Mz. Chaos... I have her tied spreadeagled on her king sized bed in her mountain retreat and I am all set to tickle the friggin' cackles, laughs and writhings out of her.

Slowly and methodically surveying her all over, I sensually eye those those deliciously and sumptuously soft helpless 10 and a 1/2 inch long size 11's of hers, taking in every square inch of her 42 square inch soles. (84 sq in for both feet) Only to her, knowing that I am going to tickle them, they now seem like 42 square acres. My first tool from my tickle trunk is my silver stiff feather, which I sight and eye very carefully and intently while adjusting its soft tendrils to get maximum reactions from her. Then slowly, sensuously and oh so torturously I stroke its sumptuously soft tendrils up the centre line of her left sole from heel to toes. I just as sensuously and oh so torturously top this off by going from side to side under her toes, then finishing with a quick swoosh across the tips of them. Watching her squirm, to writhe and giggle to cackle, I deliciously repeat the stroke over and over, following her helpless foot with an effortless exquisiteness.

After a while and having learned a copius amount of ticklish information from this now frenzied left foot, I take great and fiendish delight in planning the tickles on her right foot. But first and to really get her in the mood, I slowly and methodically take out each tickle tool from my box and lay them on the bedside table for her to look at. As with my silver feather, I would sight and eye all of my feathers and adjust the tendrils on them if need be, all the while teasing her with little snipits of the tickles I have planned for her entire taughtly tied five foot ten inch frame.

Finally, and to really enhance her reactions, I would slowly slip a blindfold, ( in my case I have a ski mask which I have painted the lens black), over her eyes.

Now the tickles would begin in earnest...
:cool2: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back