• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Look different to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
If it's been awhile since you've paid this place a visit, you'll likely notice some changes. Hopefully people will think it's mostly for the better as I strive to improve the site. Let's have a quick rundown of things you may or may not have noticed.

* Upgrade Board Software *
The TickleTheater Community's board software was upgraded to the latest version 3.8.x which added new features and improved site security. Worth mentioning -- one such improvement is the Profile Privacy section where you can set access level of who can view your Member Profile.

* New Style *
Pretty much a large part of the site change has been the official 2009 style being released with the aid of our local tickle artists lending their artistic abilities. Click here to see it. 1024x768 users may click here for a condensed version. Updated Welcome Page.

* Advanced Member Usergroups *
While the normal Registered usergroup remains unchanged and unhindered, we added a new Advanced Member usergroup which provides additional resources to use on the site. This includes increased PM Storage and access to advanced features on the site which were mostly disabled or not installed until this group's creation.

Additionally, the local tickle artists of the site who hold an Artist Pad forum have been placed in their own group. It has the same perks as an Advanced Member save one exception to a slightly higher PM storage count.

Click here for more details..

* Blogging! *
Yes, one could say that we somewhat caved into the mainstream internet world by adding an official TickleTheater Blog. It's pretty harmless and easy to use however as it's completely integrated with the board software. The same developer make both programs.

So while you can still post that random thought you had last night when you swore a pepperoni slice looked just like New Jersey in the General Discussion section, you can instead choose to post it on your blog, or both if you really find it that interesting! There is a new blog icon for posts on the forums as well which will let you automatically start a blog entry based off it. Such a nice edition to this community site that I'm sure others will want to use on theirs as well! ;)

* Chat Changes *
We've recently split the Chat into two rooms where one is to hang out notably called "The Chill Room" where you first enter, and the other is called "Cyber Tickling" for when you feel like having some of that fun.

We also added selectable icons to enhance the display of the chat rooms. This makes the chat easier to read by identifying the user speaking with their selected icon. There are a limited number of icons however, 25 to be exact, and if you have any special requests you may nominate one here.

* LiveTopic (Testing) *
[Added Jan. 31st, 2009] - We are currently testing a futuristic board program called LiveTopic which automatically updates threads without the need to refresh the page provided certain circumstances are met. Please click here to read more about this forward thinking addition to the community.

* Member Playlist *
[Added Feb. 3rd, 2009] - This was a mult-member request, and I'm pleased to say I got it working here on the site. All members have the optional ability now to create their own music playlist from the popular Playlist.com website and add it to their member profile. It's not exactly easy as pie, but if you go here it will be explained.

* Video Tutorials *
[Added Feb. 4th, 2009] - We have our first TickleTheater Community video tutorial guide thanks to the_jimmy_james for putting it together. This first one is about adding a Playlist to your member profile which is a new feature. Please click here to read more about it.

* Ongoing Modifications *
We continue to further explore how to make the TickleTheater a better place. The best way for us to do that is for you to tell us! So please read and share with us at the Site Discussion forum. Get the info on mini-updates, such as the groovy Mood Manager we just installed today, and let us know your ideas on improvement.

Congrats if you made it this far! Give yourself a round of applause... now stop. You're freaking us out by clapping to yourself. ;)

Last edited:
I love the new addition and updates!
This place is amazing!!

I love the Moods... *grins*

Thanks TT and all the staff for your hard work!

-Airi

Gadzooks! It seems like there's new ways to enjoy the place on an almost daily basis of late! bravo, TickleTheater! Bravo! :hurray:

The place looks incredible, guys!

Congratulations on all your hard work, it's really paid off.

I temporarily turned it off to see if site speed would improve and it has. I may turn it back on when the next update for it occurs.

Yes, yesy the site is amazing...

but...

You know what I want to know?

I want to know how you guys get these HUGE banners?!

The three posts before this one have members with huge banners...

One even has two big ones!

How do you get one Mr. TT?!

I want one too! It's not fair! *throws tantrum*

:2thumbs: Hey! I just noticed the tiny postal envelope up on the top right to help announce when you have a new private message in. Nice little touch, that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back