• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lower Merion employee gets fired from Waldron Academy

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I recently heard about this on the news, that an employee at Waldron Academy, which is a private Catholic school got fired when she was found out that she was in a same sex relationship. She worked there for eight years and one of the nosy parents from one of two students somehow found out and complained to the principal.

I think that someone's sexual orientation is nobody's business and shouldn't matter in their job. I don't mean offense to anyone in the Catholic faith, but I am glad I am Jewish because I don't agree with a lot of the values of the Catholic church. I think most of their values are outdated. I mean she can't help being gay anymore than I can help having Asperger's Sydndrome. I think it's time that the Catholic church try to accept people in the gay community :rant:.

If you want to read more about this story, here's a link to the article http://articles.philly.com/2015-07-09/news/64210670_1_catholic-school-gay-marriage-ken-gavin.

I disagree, this goes against the catholic fate and sets a poor example. The institution made the right call, like it or not.

Doing what they did is as bad as firing someone because their black or latino. Also, people need to stop with this freedom of religion stuff. Just because you practice a religion does not give you the right to discriminate against different types of people.

Very unusual. These days, when one is discovered to be in a same sex relationship, they practically hand you a medal of honor.

But if it is a private school that's not federally or state funded, they should be able to discriminate as they see fit.

Also, nobody is born gay, it's a lifestyle choice that is chosen. Asperger's Syndrome isn't.

This is sad news. Some will have you believe that discrimination towards homosexuals does not exist, but it does. I wish everyone could just learn to get along

I hate to say this Barney, but people are indeed born gay. They certainly don't choose it. I believe it's been scientifically proven. You are correct about Asperger Syndrome, in that it isn't a choice either. I do agree that because this is a RELIGIOUS private school, they can get unfortunately get away with discrimination as they see fit. I haven't actually met anyone who believe that discrimination toward homosexuals does not exist, I think those people are naive.

My apologies. I mistakenly thought I was still in the P&R Forum when I read and responded to this post. I would prefer not to discuss this topic outside of that forum. :eek:

My apologies. I mistakenly thought I was still in the P&R Forum when I read and responded to this post. I would prefer not to discuss this topic outside of that forum. :eek:

I apologize if this makes you feel bad but what you said above doesn't make any sense :paranoia:. I don't understand what you mean.

Last edited:
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back