• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F couple in south jersey

SugarSoaker

Verified
Hello tmf-ers!
We are a mid-30s switch couple looking for local (south jersey/philly) friendship and potential play opportunities!
We are specifically looking for other couples (actual couples where both partners are aware and consenting to this fetish) or women. While I do chat and sometimes (rarely) meet-up with men, that is not what this post is about; We are looking to meet people together.
We are safe, experienced, fun, friendly, can be vouched for by many and host (but prefer to meet in public a few times first)!

I know this is a long-shot on the tmf, but I have managed to meet some lovely people on hereso figured I’d put it out there!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello tmf-ers!
We are a mid-30s switch couple looking for local (south jersey/philly) friendship and potential play opportunities!
We are specifically looking for other couples (actual couples where both partners are aware and consenting to this fetish) or women. While I do chat and sometimes (rarely) meet-up with men, that is not what this post is about; We are looking to meet people together.
We are safe, experienced, fun, friendly, can be vouched for by many and host (but prefer to meet in public a few times first)!

I know this is a long-shot on the tmf, but I have managed to meet some lovely people on hereso figured I’d put it out there!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Interested

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back