• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Robs Big Belly Blues

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
Robs Big Belly Blues

So Rob was looking for some kinky fun and came across some tickling groups on FetLife and was instantly fascinated. But Rob was a heavy guy and a lot of ticklers passed him over. I asked him his stats. Rob was 47, 5 ft 11 and 260 lbs with a size 12 shoe.
He definitely had a big belly and thighs. He wasn't really sure how Ticklish he was. He had been given a few quick pokes in the belly over the years which got a laugh out of him he said. Which was music to my ears because I really love a big round ticklish belly. Bob worked out on weights regularly but he loves to eat too.
I got an Airbnb with a queen wrought iron frame bed for our meetup and true to his word he paid me back cash on the barrel top when he showed up I had driven a few hours and he didn't want his wife to know she was away that weekend.
I tied him spread eagle with blindfold and gag too and went to glide my fingers over his belly and he giggled immediately. Ahh you are a ticklish fellow this should be a good time.
I went and poked Rob right in the sides quick pokes one finger on each side. He laughed out and did that big belly bounce. I was loving it hearing his muffled laugh and seeing that belly bounce. That's definitely fed my engine and I just kept poking away on the sides and all over his belly. Finally I planted my face in that belly and blew a big raspberry. He laughed so hard and belly bouncing on my face was so funny.

Then I turned around and my fingers went running in place over his thighs. Oh no! And he keeps on giggling and flopping his legs back and forth. Then I pulled up a chair at his feet. I pulled his loafers off let my fingers glide over his foot tops in dress socks. He jumped right down to his soles. I tickled the tops of his toes and he started giggling. Then I grabbed a big toe poked my finger right in the middle of his football and went dragging it down through his arch down to his heel and he busted out laughing and trying to wobble his foot. So check on that, Rob got some very Ticklish feet.
I got my fingers to wiggling under toes of both his feet at the same time He tried to kick as much as he could and I heard so much laughing from his muffle.
I slip the socks off and heard, Oh no, through the muffle. I tied his big toes back and then started racking my nails up and down his soles going slow and steady and he yelped through the muffle and jumped. His laugh did not stop and some muffled begging. Then I put some oil on his feet and he moaned some pleasure as I rubbed his feet. I then put on some grooming gloves and went to quickly rubbing his feet and up in between his toes. He practically screamed laughing after about 30 seconds. His belly was bouncing so much I was loving it.
I gave him a break and heard his heavy breathing and belly and chest going up and down. I gave the big guy about 5 minutes.
Then surprised him tickling his pits and he really jumped when I first touched him. And jiggle in his pits and he kept laughing but not as crazy as his belly and feet. Then I jump my hands to his belly quickly and it jumps and he barks out a laugh of surprise and then keeps laughing. He wobbled around as my fingers gave little squeezes on his belly.
Then I decided to get evil. I broke out of hair dryer and slowly started to heat up his feet every 5 minutes I would move the hair dryer up a notch in temperature or speed and put on another coat of lotion or oil. After 25 minutes his moans of pleasure from enjoying the heat his feet started flopping and I turned off the hair dryer put on a good coat of slick lotion on his feet. Put on my bumpy groovy gloves and scrubbing his feet like mad. He jolted over his whole body I saw that big belly take in a deep breath of air and start bellowing out laughs like he would never stop. I kept going for 15 minutes solid. Then stopped for 5 to 10 minutes took off his gag and blindfold he was still breathing heavy.
Oh my gosh I thought I was about to pass out if you hadn't stopped. That was insane. I can't believe it. I have never laughed so hard in my life.
Yeah felt pretty alive didn't you Big Man?
Oh my gosh I am so endorphin rushed I feel high. So wow just intense.
I started rubbing his belly.
He giggled some nervous energy, oh that feels so good but I don't trust you, he laughed.
Awww you hurt my feelings, and put my pinky finger in his button and he laughed out again belly bouncing.
I am sorry I'm sorry so sorry.
I rub lotion on his belly it makes his skin rather slick he giggles a little as I do it so I put on more a lot more, he says, Oh ooh Nooo please.
I start to zig zag my nails over his belly, sides, waist up to just below his pecs and he cackles out laughing feeling his belly bouncing in my fingers I just love. I keep it up for 10 minutes and he begs me to stop and he is sorry.
I go back to rubbing his belly and Bob starts to calm down.
Then I go and start licking his toes and he giggles.
That tickles and feels so good.
I rub my beard on his soles and under his toes. He giggles and hmmms his pleasure.
I start to nibble his feet. And he starts to wiggle his feet but I nibble his feet and toes and he giggles.
Then I massage his feet and he melts.
He has great 12s so I just keep enjoying his feet, licking, nibble and massage. I turn him loose from the restraints and massage his body. I wore him out and he went to sleep as I massaged him. I let him sleep a little until I tickled him awake on the feet and he woke up with a jerk and snort. And with that
The End

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back