• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Manage Attachments utility not functioning

shark

4th Level Yellow Feather

Multiple attempts to log in are necessary. even after logging in, travel from one forum to another requires logging in again. Posting new pictures is being disallowed, as the options to upload are not appearing, and i am often logged out again.

gi1g17hafxfb1.png

It worked for me just now. Can you describe what's happening? Is the popup failing to appear, or are you not able to upload?

Can you try clearing your web cache? If you don't know how you can google "How to clear my web cache" and add the type of web browser you're using. Then restart the browser.

We just made some changes to the server, so your computers image of what the site is might be conflicting with the new structure.

The popup appears. It allows me to browse and select a file from my hard disk. When I click on upload, it gives me this warning:

The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to send this information?
When I choose "continue" instead of "cancel," it buffers endlessly without uploading.
Yes, I have closed the browser, cleared the web cache, and restarted the browser without it helping.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back