• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maria's Fundraiser (F/f; remake of a classic)

RubiW

This is an AI-assisted re-creation of an old image by Augustine (can't find it on TMF, but you can see it here).

I tried to be faithful to the original as much as I could, although I did change the contents of the speech bubble (mainly to make it shorter, and also to put my own spin on it).

The process is the same as shown here, except this time I generated all the key assets separately and then put them together manually including a ton of retouching and other adjustments.

Attachments

• Maria's Fundraiser (AI Remake).jpg
    Maria's Fundraiser (AI Remake).jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 551
That's a really impressive piece! I love how the intricacies of some of the mechanicals have turned out, especially tiny appendages working on her nipples. :)

Going for a highly rendered style does make the process slower, I've tried it using IMG2IMG to gradually improve a rough painting, and then isolating certain areas and running these several more times through IMG2IMG before blending them back in, and then -like you said- a TON of retouching. May have taken me just as long to paint it from scratch! XD But then, it's all about experimentation and coming to grips with this new technology. :)

Thanks! It helps a lot to completely cut out the reference you want to generate from the rest and leave absolutely no other lines around it that could skew the result. That's how I did the machine part and it turned out pretty much perfect in just a few tries. Just had to remove the empty background afterwards.
Ironically, the hardest part was the face of the other woman which I just could not get right, and had to work with a much inferior version for a while before finally getting something useful. :)

Love the sadistic scenario and bondage device. Well done Rubi.

Wow I thought I had commented! I absolutely love this!

Thanks for sharing!

R

This looks marvelous and I am truly flattered. I am always delighted when someone takes one of mine and goes a bit further. Please keep it up!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back