• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting in person safely

amaraandarik

I don't know if this has been posted or not so apologies if it has...

Does anyone have any advice on first time meets? I would LOVE to have some paid in person tickling sessions, to be tied up and tickled ... BUT... how can I trust a complete stranger? I haven't come across anyone who lives in Vancouver sadly, but in order for someone to travel, they'd have to book a hotel. But then how can I be sure I wont be assaulted?

I considered having my guy there , but the majority of people find that a turnoff once I mention that. It's not like he'd insist on being involved or in the same room, but just for safety reasons in case I needed help, he could come to my rescue. This would also be hard because that means getting a suite which is expensive or a house air bnb... its just difficult. And having the first meeting as a coffee or dinner with someone traveling from miles won't work either..

Based on experience, I would say that at least 90% of the guys who “enquire” about paying for sessions are big fat fucking liars or trolls. That said, I was blessed enough to actually have this experience literally yesterday, so I would say there is hope, even for my fugly ass lmao.

First, I would definitely recommend chatting at least enough to check whether they’re a dodgy person or not. It would also help to acquire details about what exactly they want. If they ever begin to sound rapey in the chats, better safe than sorry and not meet them at all.

I would also suggest you don’t tell them your actual exact location, but instead a nearby town or borough you can easily get to. That way, if some psychopath tries to show up at your house, they’ll have a much harder time tracking you down.

Then of course have safety contacts, like a close friend where you can be like “hey if you haven’t heard from me by X time, call the police”. I’ve also seen these panic button type products around but I haven’t invested in one yet.

Why not have your partner in a nearby coffee shop or something, instead of in the actual hotel/airBnB, and just not tell the clients? Then if you urgently need him, it’ll be easier to summon him.

Hope this helps. I would recommend these safety tips to anyone meeting a stranger off the internet, kink or non-kink, pro or non-pro.

Last edited:
Thanks! That helps. It's very hard with us living in different provinces. But yeah I guess if I meet some tickling friends that I can trust in Vancouver area I could potentially give the location I'm at.

But I hear you about the trolls - SO many scammers out there.

Lmao yes, so many trolls, time waster, flakes, ghosts, and dudes getting triggered because they think being into tickling means you owe them access to your body for free. Glad to have helped!

Nothing fugly about you, you look amazing in your clips. Didn't realise you offer sessions :wow:

Lmao yes, so many trolls, time waster, flakes, ghosts, and dudes getting triggered because they think being into tickling means you owe them access to your body for free. Glad to have helped!

Yes! lol Had to turn one guy down, he just kept getting too excited and kept saying "We'll see" when I said absolutely no sex lol

Nothing fugly about you, you look amazing in your clips. Didn't realise you offer sessions :wow:

Lmao thanks. Technically I’ve been “offering sessions” ever since I was legal, and have been trying to get paid for it since 2020-ish (before lockdown). It’s only been recently that I’ve had a successful booking in exchange for payment.

Yes! lol Had to turn one guy down, he just kept getting too excited and kept saying "We'll see" when I said absolutely no sex lol

Ewww lol, I hate it when dudes think they can change your mind like that.

That is definitely interesting! Not really on much social media but can I ask where you have details for your sessions?

That is definitely interesting! Not really on much social media but can I ask where you have details for your sessions?

If you’d like to book a paid session with me, feel free to drop me a message on either Twitter or FetLife. I’ll send you the booking form then :)

This is why we have a section for munches and play parties. It allows you to meet people who are also into tickling in a place that's monitored by the people organizing it. If someone acts up, they're instantly booted out.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back