• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miami BHM loves Curvy BBW's!

tklu

Great guy, very creative, honest and will treat all you bbw's like you deserve to be treated...like a queen! I like 'em big, soft, and very ticklish! If your shy because you feel your too big...you just hit the lottery! If you are honest, clean have a good sense of humor and love to be tickled, Than I would love to have the chance to meet and introduce myself. Get off the bench and into the game! Heres your chance to meet a great guy , who loves big girls and will respect your limits and do anything I can to ensure a great experience. Wouldn't it be great to have a tickle buddy to explore with rather than fantasizing and dreaming but never experiencing? If we are both honest with each other we could meet on a regular basis and play instead of going to sites like this, fantasizing and end up frustrated because we don't have the nerve to take that first step. I'm aware that you never know who your talking to online. It's scary! I'm am willing to take it slow and put some effort into this so that it's done right..But it is up to you women to respond and take that first step. 1) respond to this post! No pressure...just Hi, so that I know you feel like me. 2) I will email you my number so that we can speak ( I think that you can tell a lot more about a person when you hear them talk) 3) when and if you feel comfortable we could meet at a public place for an introduction ( no other expectations, just a chance to meet have a drink and see if we are both comfortable with each other) And if were not, it was just a little bit of time spent...but if we did connect...think of the potential of developing a good friend who shares an interest that is certainly not mainstream. I am not looking for a wife just a cool, mature women who is interested in exploring her submissive side with a trustworthy partner who can introduce you to a level of erotic tickling you have only secretly thought about. I don't expect, nor do I need multiple responses..just one women who feels like me and is ready to go for it! Miami area but willing to travel if within reason.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back