• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

missed opportunity?

Dr|zzt

TMF Regular
was talking to my girlfriend last night... and she said out of the blue :

"how ticklish are you?"

i was quite shocked, because its the sort of thing i was thinking of saying, didnt actually talk about it any more then... but i suppose i should have done... no? yes?

i regret not following it up.

btw - ive only been with her for a fortnight, so she doesnt know about this side of me yet. :)

tELL HER, A BIT AT A TIME. yOU DONT NEED TO GO FULL SPEED AHEAD AND TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY TICKLING. Just keep it playfull. If she brought it up then go with it and have fun.

Yikes and awaaaaaaaaaaaay!

By all means, if SHE lit the match, hand her the candle!
You can still save that moment! That opportunity has not gone away.
All you need to recapture that exact moment is, when you next talk to her, you say...."...oh, by the way,why did you ask me how ticklish I am...?

All too easy my friend.
Zeeeeee door, she is OPEN? No?

Oui!

TTD:firedevil :scared: :angel:

Oh My GOODNESS!

Don't you hate it when something happens to you that leaves you completely speechless, and then 10 minutes later you think of all the cool things you could have done or could have said! DOH!

For instance... I have a best friend (who I also have a HUGE crush on) and I have never ever told him about my love for tickling.

One day we were hanging out and he began to tickle me. It surprised me so bad that after I got through laughing my butt off I yelled out....

"Don't EVER do that again!"

GROAN! You idiot! He made me feel so wonderful and I said the worse possible thing. The one group of words that I should have never let slip out of my BIG mouth. DAMN!

And as clever and spontaneous as I am... seriously folks LOL, couldn't I have pulled something cute, even sexy out of my hat?

And because folks usually follow my directions the first time they are given (besides my Middle School students), he hasn't tickled me since. (sadtimes)

So folks...I am plotting against him as we "speak" .(It'd really be funny if he was a ticklephile and was reading this right now... *giggle*)

I think maybe you should have shared a little with her, however let time take its course. Slowly and carefully may be the way to go. I believe I will be granted another chance, and I bet you will too.

Love, Laugh, and Tickle
Sunriseticklee:Kiss2:

Hmmm...

She's ticklish..she's a teacher...everyone who just had the same thought, raise your hand! Talk about one of your earliest fantasy figures! I defy any guy on the forum to say honestly that one of his teachers didn't play a role in a LOT of their earlier fantasies! Thanks for sharing Sunrise, and I have a feeling you'll find a way to get yourself into some sort of ticklish predicament around this gent soon! Good luck.... Q

It is easy to say what the reaction should be

But I noticed that you become so shocked or stunned by the unexpected, that what comes out of the mouth is usually not what you want to say. I've missed my share.

i know is screwed up, but like it has been said... i can now very easily mention it myself by bringing up her comment... as long as i dont leave it too long. :)

This Weekend! HELP!

Thanks qjakal... and believe me, before I became a teacher, I had a couple of naughty teacher tickle fantasies of my own...LOL

Now I only wish one of you could sneak into my classroom after hours so I could teach you a lesson or two. :)

I get to see my bestest friend this coming weekend folks...

Ya need to give me some ideas.

I can't wait!

Live, Laugh and TICKLE!

Sunriseticklee :Kiss2:

Middle school teacher..ticklish..the thoughts that return to the mind
are staggering.......

At work

Where I once worked there was a nice looking married woman in the main office. One day I walked into my office to find her standing at my outbox with her back to me. I squeezed her sides and she jumped. Her words I still can remember. "You will have to peel from from the ceiling, I'm just too ticklish". We chatted small talk and I invited her back saying to visit me anytime. A week later I was returning from lunch to find her sitting in my chair, shoes off, and feet underneath her from the side. I stroked her foot with a friendly hello at which time she jumped and let out a scream. To make a long story short, one day she invited me over to her house for the evening to keep her company while her husband was away. I declined fearing I would make a fool of myself with my tickle fetish and it would get around the company. I also feared if successful it would advance to sex with a married woman. I often wonder how it would have turned out. :confused:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back