• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Giovanna! M/F All over 1/6/10

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Giovanna Tickled in the Spreader Bar"

Hot and Sexy Blonde, Giovanna, is back for another Tickle Session!
This time she is dressed in her favorite fitness outfit and oh boy is in for a workout!

Giovanna's feet are ticklish, but sometimes it is more of an aroused reaction. This was one of those days. Her feet are tickled softly with fingers, electric toothbrushes, and a hairbrush. Giovanna laughs, giggles, moans with pleasure, and lets out a few screams as her feet are tickled and played with. You get a straight on view of her facial reactions as her toes are all sucked and nibbled on one by one.

Then back to tickle torture as Giovanna bursts out on loud non stop laughter helpless to escape. Her armpits, ribs, and thighs are also tickled leaving Giovanna begging for mercy in between her fits of laughter.

This young lady has a torturous and sensuous session that she will never forget!

The full clip can be found here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14418

Here's a lower quality preview and a few photos from the session

I hope you enjoy!

peace and Happy New Year!

TMJ

Wow, Giovanna is Very Yummy! :hungry: I just love her reactions! :bubbleheart: What a great laugh! :mwahaha:
She has very nice feet, you are a lucky man. I wish I got to suck and nibble her toes! :hungry:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

She's very cute - looks much like a lady I used to date. I tickled her senseless on many occasions.

In any case, I love a 'lee who enjoys being a 'lee. Too bad I can't see what was happening when she remarked that she liked it.

giovanna is too sexy and hot! i love her laugh!

Please - tickling the armpit Giovanna position arm Spread Eagle
Yes sir coming up soon!

She is one Gorgeous Gal
Thanks for the comment Fitness!

Wow, Giovanna is Very Yummy! :hungry: I just love her reactions! :bubbleheart: What a great laugh! :mwahaha:
She has very nice feet, you are a lucky man. I wish I got to suck and nibble her toes! :hungry:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:
I count my blessings every day :)
I'm glad you liked the clip!

Great ticklee!
She reminds me of Lily from your work!

She's very cute - looks much like a lady I used to date. I tickled her senseless on many occasions.

In any case, I love a 'lee who enjoys being a 'lee. Too bad I can't see what was happening when she remarked that she liked it.
I was nibbling her toes. I think it's different and cool to see her reactions to this and no one wants to see me in the videos, LOL :)

giovanna is too sexy and hot! i love her laugh!
More to come Primus
Thanks for the comment!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back