• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More on LA tickling dungeons

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
There's been quite a few posts here on places where you can pay to tickle or be tickled. Ideally, I'd prefer to have someone in my life who shares my fetish, but since I don't, I've recently decided I need to explore my interests with professionals. I've had a few sessions now, both switching and as the ticklee, and they've all been really fun and all entirely different. Today, I had an incredible one I need to share. Although, I feel sort of funny about tickling and telling since some of the women you can all contact and see them on their websites, I have to tell someone and I know this community understands.

Previously, I've posted that I've been to the Dominion and had a great time in seperate sessions with both Nita and Kassy, the only two ladies I've had the pleasure of seeing. I still hope to have a session with Prudence. This weekend, I was passing through LA but none of those ladies were working at the Dominion. So I checked out PassiveArts.com website and saw two doms that listed tickling among their interests, Victoria and Riah. I asked about a 3rd woman, Andra, who had a nice picture but no bio on the site, to see if she was into tickling and the receptionist wasn't sure. So I made an appointment for the two I thought would enjoy the session as much as me. That's so important. If I thought the lady wasn't into it, it would be a waste of time and money.

When I got there, I met Victoria. She was so gorgeous, much better than the website photos, and those are nice. We talked about the session and I explained I'd always fantasized about being tickled by two women. (Once, for a short time, I was tickled by two ladies but one of them didn't know how to tickle that well so it didn't count) Then while paying for the session, I met Andra. She was very attractive too and, when I asked her if she was into tickling, a huge smile came across her face and she said yes. I explained my call the day before and that I already had an appointment when she told me I could request a cameo and she could joing us for 5 to 10 minutes. Then I met Riah. The first question she asked was if I wanted to use a safeword and hoped that I wouldn't. I didn't answer so I guess they took that as a no.

Anyway, I thought I had experienced tickle torture before but obviously I had not. They definitely were good at tickling. Both Victoria and Riah were extremely merciless and seemed to take great pride in finding and exploiting my most ticklish spots. I only had a few short breaks during the entire hour. Andra joined us as expected and was equally sadistic. They all laughed as much as I did every time they got me going really good. It was the single most intense experience of my life. I've met a couple independents that get a little more personal, if you know what I mean (no intercourse though) and for their privacy I won't mention their names, but if it's tickling you want to experience and you're not one of the lucky ones that have someone in their life to tickle with, I highly recommend either one of these places.

Last edited:
good to know

i will second that jerry, info like this is very important, i sometimes go there and the dominion and its nice to know these things before you go

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back