• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more ticklish when pinned/straddled/held down?

mike273273

TMF Regular
Ok here is an interesting concept...

I have had many tickle sessions. In most of them I am tied up. It appears my ticklishness heightens once i am straddled/sat on in addition to being tied up. Could this be because my mind feels threatened as there is even less chance of an escape?

In the case of multiple lers I don't even have to be tied up. For example one might sit on my arms and one might straddle my chest or stomach. This still tickles more so than if I am just tied up and they are standing or sitting beside me and tickling me.

Yeah, I think the ineluctibility of the situation is heightened when a ler is straddling the lee, increasing the nervous tension, and also the ler's access is perfectly ideal for any and all upper body stuff from there. :)

Good thread!! :) Oh definitely, I'm sure restraints of any kind like that will affect the mind's responses and increase the reactions to tickling! :) You've got me thinking now - I wonder if being blindfolded has a similar effect too?

--
James

I certainly am! I think the fact I know I can't move or make it stop makes it worse for me

Being pinned down but not tied up can make it more fun and exciting. When you are tied down you have to pretty much accept your fate, but when you are being pinned down there is that slither of hope that you can actually escape. Being a midget I don't have much chance, but still you struggle, you manage to wiggle out of their grip, only for them to re-pin you down.

Or there is the compromise where only your hands are tied. You can wiggle all around and fight, but still no chance of escape. I personally find it more exciting when only lightly restrained.

I don't think it would make me feel more ticklish but struggling to get away would make it alot more exciting and thrilling.

I feel the tickling more when I'm tied. I don't have any real fighting back to distract me. I never really thought about the difference between being straddled and not, but now that you mention it there definitely is a little something extra that comes with it.

I found that I am way more ticklish when I'm being physically held down as opposed to tied down. There's definitely a psychological effect in play :)

When I can't move, it tickles more. WAY more. being held down by a ler makes the sensations that much more (awesomely) effective.

More ticklish? No. I feel the same, but I do know that the tickling will mostly be on my stomach and pits which makes it more predictable.

More excited/turned on? YES! The intimacy is amazing and I love feeling more of the tickler. It makes my heart pump faster with anticipation, and when I am blindfolded it adds to the surprise. Plus it is hot the way I buck and squirm, or so I have been told. In fact in tickle videos, that is like my money shot. When the ler mounts the lee, that is just hot! I don't know why but it is the most intimate thing. It is like a pinnacle of trust, which is part of what I like about tickling. Also possibly the sexual implications.

More excited/turned on? YES! The intimacy is amazing and I love feeling more of the tickler. It makes my heart pump faster with anticipation. When the ler mounts the lee, that is just hot! I don't know why but it is the most intimate thing. It is like a pinnacle of trust, which is part of what I like about tickling. Also possibly the sexual implications.

That would be exactly the little something extra I was talking about and was too lazy/tired to figure out how to describe.

That would be exactly the little something extra I was talking about and was too lazy/tired to figure out how to describe.

:blush2: Glad I could help you articulate your 'feelings'. *giggles and hides face*

Keep in mind what I was refferrng to for the most part is being tied up AND straddled/pinned down. In most of my sessions restraints/rope are used, but I find i am not ultra ticklish until they sit on me. I do giggle when they tie me up and start tickling me, however once they sit on me it is really unbearable. An example was when I was tied up in a recent session the ler sat on my upper chest and attacked my chin/neck. This tickled like crazy. I think it was because she was so close to me and also because she was pinning me down. I was tied up also so there was no escape.

Also with both I love being on my stomach, being tied up (usually arms tied up above me on the bed) and sat on. Armpit tickling works great this way! Especially light armpit tickling!

Absolutely!!! Any kind of restraint whether it's being tied, sat on or straddled makes me much more ticklish. I think having someone sit on my legs while someone else stretched my arms overhead and sat on them would have me in a state before the tickling even started. :)

Keep in mind what I was refferrng to for the most part is being tied up AND straddled/pinned down. In most of my sessions restraints/rope are used, but I find i am not ultra ticklish until they sit on me. I do giggle when they tie me up and start tickling me, however once they sit on me it is really unbearable. An example was when I was tied up in a recent session the ler sat on my upper chest and attacked my chin/neck. This tickled like crazy. I think it was because she was so close to me and also because she was pinning me down. I was tied up also so there was no escape.

Also with both I love being on my stomach, being tied up (usually arms tied up above me on the bed) and sat on. Armpit tickling works great this way! Especially light armpit tickling!

:shock: .....Cool!

Personally, I am most ticklish when tied up in bondage that is obviously inescapable, and when the ler is gloating about this while she tickles me. :D

very interesting concept, sadly i don't have enough information to say

I don't really know if it makes you more ticklish, but my experiences from being the lee I would say, that it surely adds to the feeling of being without power. I love having the female ler above likie this.

When being the ler I also like the straddling, in fact more than tying up, it gives the extra power and more intimacy between the lee and ler.

Although i'm a "ler" it seems the people i tickle are more ticklish when mounted. Anyway, for me i do feel more in control when mounting someone and i believe they feel that they are in for it. Also, there is a stronger connection between "lee" and "ler" when you can feel them squirm under you.

Personally I am way more ticklish when restrained, especially when the ler is restraining me with their own body - that makes me go crazy! I notice many of my lees are the same way.

I dunno why, but I feel more ticklish when someone's got me pinned with my arms over my head or something than if I was tied up. I think it's the possibility that I could maybe escape, but then wondering if I really can get away or not. I dunno. I will have to do more research on this ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back