• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Fun Ticklee

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Who's that one person you tickled who absolutely LOVED to be tickled??:)

Favorite ticklee

Even though I'm a ticklee by nature, I do LOVE to play the other side once in awhile. I remember the best experience I had as a tickler was back in HS. I had this long standing 'I give up' contest with this guy. I forget how it started, but for months every time we hung out, a tickle fight would ensue at some point, and we would both try like hell to tickle the crap out of the other person in order to make them say 'I give up.' I almost had him at one point. I had him face down on the couch, and I was straddling his legs (facing his feet) and I was tickling his feet without any hint of mercy. He was trying desperately to bury his feet in the cushions, or throw me off balance so I would fall off the couch. Neither one worked. The words "Okay! Okay!" were coming out amist his hysterical laughter, and he was within a hair's breath of losing the contest....
Then a buddy of his came into the room and started tickling me so that the guy I was tickling could get away. So close and yet so far...sigh :rolleyes:
I never found another guy who was willing (and maybe weak enough...lol) to give me the chance to fight back. Those were some sweet tickle memories. I think it was probably this guy that made me get a good taste for playing the tickler side of things. I may not have gotten him to ever say 'I give up', but at least I had a whole lot of fun trying :p

Maggie

I haven't contributed in a while so here goes:

1) Growing up there was a young lady who lived up the road...she was a couple years younger than me but she loved to be tickled! She was only ticklish around her belly and sides, nothing on her feet. But she would immediately go into a silent laugh, but never ask me to stop.

2) My post high-school gf was a major tickler, but she would take as good as she gave (and she gave well!) she was ticklish just about everywhere and loved to get into tickle fights...with anybody...which is why she became an ex! lol! j/k

3) Post-college I dated a young lady who actually became a tickler. the longer we dated the more she got into it and she was quite good at giving also. Her feet and the area around her kidneys were her worst spots and she would get this great big smile on her face before exploding in laughter. She ould also try and fight it to, which I love.

4) I have a friend now who is almost too ticklish. she jumps with any poke and has this incredibly loud laugh. She and I try to irritate the other as much as possible and she just nver complains about it all.

That's about all! LOL!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back