• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr Brooks Tickle Test F/M Graphic

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Mr Brooks needed some extra money so he signed up for the tickle testing at the university. His examiner, Miss Lexi takes him through the upper body, foot and belly tests and drives him nuts with her nails. When they move into the post orgasm portion Lexi is amazed at the size of his cock and test to see how ticklish it is before she makes him cum. When he does she keeps stroking his very sensitive cock and he goes crazy. Lexi finishes him off with some deep armpit tickling and leaves to go clean up.

Check Out our newest Lee on WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM available now

Wow ... what a clip! I dunno how you the post torture. I just couldn't take that! :)

DUDE

One of the hottest clips ever. I mean Lexi is mean, dude. She tickles the poor bastard and then the post cum torture is scary hot. The two of them together are a good pair.

More of this, please!!!

Ok so I guess this means you guys are liking the new Lees I am bringing in. Lexi will definitely be in more scenes, she is one of my most vicious besides Catherine and Phoebe.

Dude, this guy is like my dream ticklee. Real guy, not shaved, ticklish as all fuck, laughs out loud, doesn't want to give in but has to.....It's one of my top 3 fave vids of all time.

Dude, this guy is like my dream ticklee. Real guy, not shaved, ticklish as all fuck, laughs out loud, doesn't want to give in but has to.....It's one of my top 3 fave vids of all time.

Wow thats great to hear. Mr Brooks is a bit difficult to schedule often but I'll try to set it up where I can get 2 scenes at a time with him. I think I'll try him in the Asylum chair next month, any thoughts?

I'd suggest that Lexi speak a bit more clearly, her taunting would be more effective if we could really hear it clearly. As far as tickling him....some nipple work, inner thighs and all his other tickle spots.....awesome stuff. More erotic torture too if he'll go for it again, poor guy! LOL

Nice way to start the day. Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back